Clives 52 in 2020

I love that photo, great vibrant colours and good plain background!

The optical illusion of the work surface curving is doing my eyes in! Beautifully composed.

That's a great image, lovely colours and the set-up and reflection are really nice.

Week 12 Fence(d)

A small section of barbed wire fence.
I made a small break for freedom today, not totally happy with the composition, but really should not go out even though this is nice and isolated so not going to re take.

PSX_20200321_122051.jpg

Works for me, I'd agree with the suggestion above :)

Transport - Maybe a horned shoe, but a good shot none the less. Nice to use both straight lines and curves together like that.
Yep you were right a nice shoe horn, but fits [sic] nicely
Groan...

Fence(d) - Composition works for me too. I think I might have tried high contrast B&W, to give it that dystopian feel.

Fenced, I'm not gonna make a barbed comment about it, honestly
:D

Looks good to me, I like the simple and minimalist composition.
Thank you Stan.

Works for me, I'd agree with the suggestion above :)
Thanks Rick, I think maybe a little fill in flash might have lightened it a bit.

Transport - Maybe a horned shoe, but a good shot none the less. Nice to use both straight lines and curves together like that.

Groan...

Fence(d) - Composition works for me too. I think I might have tried high contrast B&W, to give it that dystopian feel.
Thanks Tim, not quite a steam train but I am trying to stay in.

The composition looks good, but a little dark for me.
Thanks Dominic, a little flash might have helped, maybe when I am allowed out again.

Agree fence could look good in mono, a nice little shot.
Thanks Arnie Dave
Fenced, I'm not gonna make a barbed comment about it, honestly
:D
Cheers Cobra.(y)

I like your Fence shot Clive. A really nice simple composition that works really well. Maybe a slight crop from the right so that the wire goes from corner to corner?

I like your barbed wire fence - I wonder is upping the exposure and some tweaks would have given you a high key effect to this.

Like the simplicity of the fence shot. Agree with some of the other comments that B&W conversion might look good.. I do like a mono shot

I like your barbed wire fence - I wonder is upping the exposure and some tweaks would have given you a high key effect to this.
Thanks Phil
Like the simplicity of the fence shot. Agree with some of the other comments that B&W conversion might look good.. I do like a mono shot
Thanks Helen
I like it as it is to be honest. Splendid shot!
Thanks David
I have done a new one in b&w and corner to corner
IMG_20200324_195124.jpgIMG_20200324_195041.jpg

Like the minimalist composition although I do prefer the mono shots.

Fence - Simple set of images that are perfect for the theme I prefer the B&W ones over the colour.

#1 for me Clive, nice close up.

Back