weekly Elaine's 52 for 2015 - Christmas added - finished!

Hi Elaine the first one for me I am sure thats what living is all about for 10 year old boys no shoehorn required

Hey Elaine :)

Living - A couple of good ideas here, really like the 21st century living, with minecraft I guess a living world is being created also... good composition and liking the overall darkness of the shot :)

The birdy thing, wow what great colours !!! - nice reflection in the water too :)

Thanks for everyone's comments. Sorry I'm a bit late catching up!

Eventually got around to the final week of 2015's 52s. The first one was taken at the daughter's on Christmas day - didn't want to do another shot of grandson playing games AGAIN so I opted for this one of one of the feline children! All the Prosecco didn't help a lot with focussing I'm afraid, but I loved the look of innocence as I caught her just about to leap into the tree :p

oji5tz.jpg

Second one was taken a few days later during a much-needed walk in the fresh air. It's the wrong time of year for geese to be a-laying and I could only find one swan a-swimming, but you get the idea :rolleyes:

6gd34g.jpg

Hi Elaine. Well done on the finish and Happy New Year to you - see you on the 2016 challenge. I like #2 'cos it's nicely composed, lit and colourful - definitely themed too :clap:

Hi Elaine
Loving the cat shot, we know that expression well, as you same it's a shame it's a little soft else it would have been the winner for me.
I'm going to plump for #2 on the basis that it's sharper and I'm amazed you found some sun to light it!!! :)
Gratz on getting to the end, oggod luck for 2016.

I could only find one swan a-swimming
On the eighth day God created the clone tool in photoshop :D

Nice catch up Elaine, and you can just imagine what's going through the cats mind :D

Hi, Elaine.. Happy very belated Christmas and a happy new year to you too!

Living: I love the idea behind the 21st century living. Although it's too bad the mandarin duck is a bit OOF. I would love to choose the duck. That duck is my favourite animal for pictures due to the amazing colours.. :D

Christmas: The cat's expression is really cute! :love: Too bad it's a bit soft around the edges...

Looking forward to your 2016 set! :clap:

Hi Elaine ... another year done. :clap:

Fantastic colour contrast in the one swan a-swimming pic.

Back