weekly Fooly's 52 for 2022 - Week 38 : Look Up

Cracking shot - lovely composition, dof and colours - the droplets really make the image.

Nice image Simon, fits the theme to a "T"...(someone had to say it...)

Yep box ticked :)

Very nice, and bang on theme!
Thanks Boots
Wet is all we seem to be having here too, well done.
Yeah - its been nasty down here for ages now :( - Thanks :)
Nice use of DOF, and lovely detail.
Thanks Nick
New Car ?
Absolutely, got it just before Christmas, and was the only thing I could think that was "New"
Nice close up of a wet new car. Nice crop as well.
Cheers :)
Assume new car? Nice shot….
Arrived for Christmas :D, and thanks
Cracking shot - lovely composition, dof and colours - the droplets really make the image.
Thanks Phil - was the first thing that popped into my head, I'm glad it worked out as well as it did
Nice image Simon, fits the theme to a "T"...(someone had to say it...)
Cheers :)
Yep box ticked :)

good one for the theme.

Good image, nice and sharp, plenty of detail and on theme.

Very nice. Watch your licence!

I plainly know nothing as I thought it was some sort of stainless steel implement on a black background... a new Tesla?

Tha raindrops make the shot for me. Now @Donnie has mentioned it, I agree a little more space around it may work better, but I like the composition on a diagonal.

Week 2: Old

I had this idea in my head as soon as the theme was announced - I did a similar one many years ago, and hadn't been back to Kimmeridge since, so I decided to combine it with a nice walk. followed by a hideous walk, as I also thought to go to Durdle Door in case none of the Fossil shots came out.

Things I learnt: I suck at manual focus, especially trying to be clever, and learn to use the bloody tidal times so you don't turn up with most of the beach underwater....

Anyway - this weeks submission....

IMG_1083.jpg by Simon Stocks, on Flickr

Great shots, and as Stan says, first prize for the oldest old thing! :LOL:

Yes, oldest so far... by a long way. I agree that a square crop would work better.

Nice series Simon, a good choice for this week's theme. I think that I like the first waterfall shot the best.

Yep - square it is!

A good shot well on theme. I like the new square crop and the black and white processing.

Lovely shot and works really well in the cropped version. Lovely place to go for a walk!

Bang, straight in there! Deserves some sort of a prize... probably.

Back