Posiview's TP52 2016. Week 52 Celebrate added. FINISHED :)

HI Andy. Isabelle has the looks of a superstar what with the cap and shades. Lighting for both are excellent but I think the one of her edges it for me for two reasons: sizing issue of fingers to keyboard and .... the way the light falls on her lovely auburn hair. :clap:

2 Great images for Technology Andy I think No1 just edges it for me.

Nice photos for the theme, I think I'd go for the second, you look a bit more into it than your daughter.

Love the cheeky image of Isabelle :)
And you just couldn't resist having a go, could you? :LOL:

Haha, like them both different take on the theme. You both seem quite into it and enjoying yourself.

Nice fun takes, id be splitting hairs if i picked a fav, both good for there own reasons, love the BG's

both good takes for the theme and well lit, you do look like you are enjoying that a little to much :LOL:

Hi Andy... great light on Isabelle and you've managed the fall-off across her and the piano really well :clap:

Not sure if you've moved the lighting on #2 but that works really well too - with the lighting emphasis being on your hands. Two great shots - super job!

Hi Andy ....love Isabelle's cheeky smile and the outfit, the sunglasses definitely add that extra bit of fun to the shots. A good choice for the theme it works well, I really like the way you've used lots of black to make the main subject stand out.

Cheers, all, of course Isabelle is much better looking but I didn't want you forgetting what I looked like :wave:

Technology- both good pictures for the theme and I know what you mean about the lure of minecraft

Hey Andy :)

Effort - Love them images mate, the first one especially, the second one is converging too much for my liking and the third chimney needs to be not so hidden... could you not move it :D - the first one however is excellent, I love the diagonal of bright sky and the milky smoke out of the part tower :clap:

Effort 2 - Damn good effort indeed, guessing there was nothing in the middle of the stack :D

Technology - Haaaa love these two, nicely lit good characters nicely posed, background etc bang on too, great fun images (y)

Hi Andy, good ideas for the Technology theme, liking the lighting and background

Both great shots for technology Andy - the lighting is absolutely spot on. You've got a great model in Isabelle!

Great pictures...were you in the pet shop boys?:p

Technology- both good pictures for the theme and I know what you mean about the lure of minecraft

Hey Andy :)

Effort - Love them images mate, the first one especially, the second one is converging too much for my liking and the third chimney needs to be not so hidden... could you not move it :D - the first one however is excellent, I love the diagonal of bright sky and the milky smoke out of the part tower :clap:

Effort 2 - Damn good effort indeed, guessing there was nothing in the middle of the stack :D

Technology - Haaaa love these two, nicely lit good characters nicely posed, background etc bang on too, great fun images (y)

Hi Andy, good ideas for the Technology theme, liking the lighting and background

Thanks all, especially Dean for the catch up.

Yeah, she's a great model :)

Oh happy families. What fun.

Nicely done Andy ... nicely lit.

We are having a new kitchen plus all new appliances fitted next week and said kitchen and said appliances are in our living room, so chaos reins. We decided to get away for the weekend camping and I saw this one, very much and iPhone PABD but on theme.

Jackie has also decided to fly to Benidorm with her mates and has left me in charge for the instillation :help:

Cheers all.

Week 15 Horizontal iPhone PABD by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

And there was me thinking you would be fitting the Kitchen while Jackie was away :D

Liking that image Andy, well spotted for the theme with the vines adding a second horizontal to the courses of bricks (y)

looks like you had real strong sun to deal with !!!

<EDIT> Thought I had missed it.... but looks like not, no linky from Photo's Only thread ??

Last edited:
And there was me thinking you would be fitting the Kitchen while Jackie was away :D

Liking that image Andy, well spotted for the theme with the vines adding a second horizontal to the courses of bricks (y)

looks like you had real strong sun to deal with !!!

<EDIT> Thought I had missed it.... but looks like not, no linky from Photo's Only thread ??

Cheers, Dean, must remember to press 'Post reply' as I did start the thread :)

A simple but very effective image for the theme.

Thanks, Stan (y)

Wouldn't even have occurred to me - well spotted Andy. Like the colour and texture of the brickwork.

Personal - That’s a nice find. :) I have no idea what focus stacking is but the photo looks like to me so there you go. :p

Effort - I think your power station is more than just a bit of a shoehorn. :p Nicely photographed, though. I like the dreamy surreal look and the b&w contrasts. Second photo is really striking.

Technology - Nicely shot, both of them. But I prefer the one with you in it because you look absorbed in playing. You have more shadows on you and your dark t-shirt blends into the background, which I feel gives the photo more drama and mood. Your daughter looks a lot prettier, though, sorry to say. :p

Horizontal - That’s really nice! A different one on the theme, as you have non-straight horizontal lines. :p

Horizontal - Works for me Andy some nice detail in there despite the strong lighting

Wouldn't even have occurred to me - well spotted Andy. Like the colour and texture of the brickwork.

Personal - That’s a nice find. :) I have no idea what focus stacking is but the photo looks like to me so there you go. :p

Effort - I think your power station is more than just a bit of a shoehorn. :p Nicely photographed, though. I like the dreamy surreal look and the b&w contrasts. Second photo is really striking.

Technology - Nicely shot, both of them. But I prefer the one with you in it because you look absorbed in playing. You have more shadows on you and your dark t-shirt blends into the background, which I feel gives the photo more drama and mood. Your daughter looks a lot prettier, though, sorry to say. :p

Horizontal - That’s really nice! A different one on the theme, as you have non-straight horizontal lines. :p

Horizontal - Works for me Andy some nice detail in there despite the strong lighting

not at all bad for an iPhone PABD :D

Nice horizontal, saw some apple trees like that in Kent, but the rain stopped me taking the picture!

On theme, Andy and it works. Looking forward to your shot for this week - hope you manage to find some time to get the camera out (y)

Good idea for the theme, well seen

Lots of nice detail in there Andy ....it works well for the theme.

Thanks all, especially Sheylara for the catch up comments, and :p to you too :D

Hi Andy no doubting the horizontal nature here, pity whatever it is isn't in leaf/flower

Dragged Isabelle out to Almscliffe Crag yesterday for a sunset shot. We left in the warmth and when we arrived it was sodding freezing and very windy. I'd have liked more clouds and sunset, both of which happened after we left.

I've been a bit remis with comments this week as we've been having a new kichemn fitted and Jackie's gone abroad for a week :)

I've glad I managed to get the moon over Isabelle's head. One for a reshoot :)

Cheers.

Week 16 Vast by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Last edited:
I really like that vast shot, Andy. The cloud level is ideal with so much blue above emphasising the 'vastness' and Isabelle's bright jacket providing some colourful contrast and a focal point in the centre.

A good one for horizontal too if I may say so!

Vast - Really nice. Like the warm light on the rocks and the vibrant red top adds a good focal point. The large expanse of sky really emphasises the theme, especially with the moon looking so small in the shot.

Horizontal - Might be a PABD shot but I like it, especially the strong shadows from the vines.

Very nice Andy good idea including the figure to give the sense of scale, she choose her jacket colour really well for the contrast with the blue and green

I agree with the others, good to see a person in the shot for scale and contrast.

Very nice Andy love the fact the moon is visible just adds another dimension to Vast

Hi Andy - that's a lovely shot. Definitely vast and the inclusion of Isabelle adds another dimension for me because the world is especially vast with unlimited opportunity for the next generation. Really well captured scene :clap:

I really like that vast shot, Andy. The cloud level is ideal with so much blue above emphasising the 'vastness' and Isabelle's bright jacket providing some colourful contrast and a focal point in the centre.

A good one for horizontal too if I may say so!

Lovely shot Andy. Beautiful vibrant complimentary colours. :clap:

Vast - Really nice. Like the warm light on the rocks and the vibrant red top adds a good focal point. The large expanse of sky really emphasises the theme, especially with the moon looking so small in the shot.

Horizontal - Might be a PABD shot but I like it, especially the strong shadows from the vines.

Very nice Andy good idea including the figure to give the sense of scale, she choose her jacket colour really well for the contrast with the blue and green

I agree with the others, good to see a person in the shot for scale and contrast.

Nice view, great weather, well taken:)

Very nice Andy love the fact the moon is visible just adds another dimension to Vast

Hi Andy - that's a lovely shot. Definitely vast and the inclusion of Isabelle adds another dimension for me because the world is especially vast with unlimited opportunity for the next generation. Really well captured scene :clap:

Thanks, all, we've just about warmed up :)

Cheers.

Back