Severn Bore's 52 for 2017

Brrrrrr! Beautiful pastel shades to the sky and that lovely sunlight bathing the scene. Yep, great morning to enjoy a stroll.

Great photo, I like the colours and the shadows. And the frostiness!

I like your thinking Andrew ... those pylons contrast well against that plain white (fog) bg.

Pylons look great. Nice lines (literally) and a really nice B&W conversion.

Just the right angle to catch the flow of the cables and the order of the pylons, suits B&W too. (y)

Works well, but I would have cloned the bird out :)

That is a beautiful photo of Eddie. Love the soft tonal variations in his fur - oozes Comfort from every paw ... I mean pore.

Nice detail on Eddie's face. The blanket(?), wall and curtain make a great neutral background to separate him from his surroundings. This definitely captures the theme - that's one comfortable dog!

Absolute sucker for any dog pics, so thumbs up from me.
Lovely looking dog.

Song - have to say it make me think more of here we go gathering nuts in May as that is on a cold and frosty morning, but I like the frosty scene and its long shadows.
Order - The Pylons are certainly very orderly, I like the B/W the Pylons really stand out against the foggy background
Comfort - He certainly looks comfortable and settled in for nap. Nicely focusd on his face I love the eyes he looks nearly asleep.

Lovely dog, I think the beige in beige background works in this case. Well focussed on the head, as Tim said above, maybe a slightly lower point of view.

Week 2 - Great looking dog, he looks content on the cushion, nice and sharp too, i like the detail, i agree with the previous comments about a lower point of view but its a great image none the less!

Week 3 - Beautiful shot! really like how the lights hitting the ice, a great way to express the theme :clap:

Lovely detail and light on that stump - certainly looks Hoary ... I mean Hairy.

You caught the sunlight just perfectly Andrew. A real contrast with the oof shaded part. Great shot!

Back