sworks TP52 2017 thread

Great idea for structure, and well executed.

Both excellent ideas for their themes Mark. The web is slightly lost against the yellow door panel but what a great interpretation. Love the panorama of the town best.

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated. Up to date and waiting for the next subject :)

Do you, like me, get matching webs on both sides of the car? Great shot, the water beading on the web makes it stand out well.

Liking both those last two, both fit the theme really well. (y)

I thought I might have seen a few more spiders webs for this theme, I think a slightly tight crop to show more detail in the web for me. (y)

Hi Mark,
Mineral - Lol, I had this down as one of my options for mineral, though my oil can is about 40 years old and looks it (and it leaks), but my spanner would have been far less interesting. I don't think I've ever seen a purple spanner before, where did you get it? Spot on theme :)
Whole - Well that's a fair bit of barrel distortion you've got there ;) I don't think I've seen a pano yet for Whole, so good call and well executed. I find the sky flat. Nothing you could do about that on the day, but worthy of a retake in different weather (maybe with lightning?)
Structure - Good piece of work there. I like the shallow DoF with the mirror and body itself slightly oof, but the web itself looking sharp.

Very much on theme, and to think about it a tiny insect did this beautiful delicate work.:clap:and one for the spider:clap:

Hi Mark,
Mineral - Lol, I had this down as one of my options for mineral, though my oil can is about 40 years old and looks it (and it leaks), but my spanner would have been far less interesting. I don't think I've ever seen a purple spanner before, where did you get it? .
It's part of a set, each one is a different annodised colour. They weren't particularly expensive but stand out so harder to lose

Structure: Looks good with the water droplets and well spotted.

Tis an odd routine, not for me. But I do like cogs so wouldn't mind seeing more cog detail. :)

So when I knacker the slushbox in my s40 I can bring it around to you then?
I quite like the splashes of colour from the tools and the way they contrast with the greys of the box, gears and shafts.

Thanks for the comments, it's much appreciated. Running a little behind but hopefully catch up this weekend

I'm really struggling. The majority of my photos so far have been at work or involved with work. I'm still only a weekend away from catching up but finding it really difficult

I'm finding this so difficult, the majority of my photos have been at work due to time constraints and so not my best work. If I'm not happy with the images I'm taking then I lose motivation. For that reason I'm bowing out Good luck everybody

Back