Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 sign up thread

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
So another year passes and here we are again, are you ready for more exciting & challenging themes?
Are you looking for an excuse to get the camera out? are you looking to test yourself?
There are no prizes, just self satisfaction and a few laughs along the way.

The old hands know the score, and thanks to all that took part in 2016 making it a huge success .
Not least Dean @Darknight for continuing to provide the spread sheet again this year.

Some people fell by the way side, some religiously posted every week and some caught up as they found the time.
That's all fine, just have fun.

There are no rules, only guidelines.
1) Each week I'll be drawing a random theme (Normally on a Thurs PM) from a list that is posted HERE
If you don't like the theme, you can play a "joker" and do your own thing.
There will also be random, optional re-shoots, where you can re-shoot any theme as well as, or in place of the theme for that current week.
2) Start your own thread HERE
3) Post your image HERE and link it back to your own thread.
4) Discussion thread HERE
5) Last but not least, please encourage your fellow TP'ers by commenting on their images,
if previous years, are anything to go by, it will be impossible to comment on everyone images,
at least try to reciprocate, that way, hopefully no one will be left out in the cold.

How to's ( clickable linky's)
Create a linky
Up load from flicker
Upload from your TP Gallery

Other helpful bits
Spread sheet (thanks to Dean @Dark Knight for agreeing to do this again )
TP 2017 52'ers Flicker group ( if you wish to join, just agree to the rules, (there are none ;) )

Everyone is welcome to join in, whether you are a 52 virgin or one of the stalwarts of the "52 community"

So what are you waiting for? Sign up below for a personal challenge, a few laughs and dollop of camaraderie, along the way, into the bargain (y)

Dark Knight
Cobra
posiview
Shirleyr
rpn
LC2

viv1969
Hertsman
gremlin16
Carl Ayling

d00d
Emja
Longimanus
Ms_Tex
susiejb
brrnd
Downton Mini
SteveSc
thirsty_camel
michael23 + Caitlin
KernowChris
wallyboy
CMCImages
Nostromo
CliveNX

KathG
Skudson
Quicksnapper
Mercury
De88ie
Bruja
Adam-Green
sirch
Missycat
dmb
minx

meo
Manxmaid
OneOffDave
granddad john
Bearair
sworks
brownin
Donnie
anitacv
foggy4ever
Neurofen
Bebop
Greengo
chrispp
Dave70D
Petejones
dlh
Mrbaker
Greedier
akr
Pinkbikerbabe
Paulie-W
magpiedom
SevernBore
Aidan Roberts
HeartandSoul
Ian W
micpic87
BlueHaze
nickbee
Lynnipoos
Allan.H
weebleswobble
Mad as rabbits

Last edited:
Last edited:
Suppose I'd better now someone else is in, I didn't want to get lonely :D
Well I did add you and @posiview for that exact same reason :LOL:

And while we are speaking of Andy, I'm sure I recall him mentioning that he would set up and run/promote the 2017 flickr group this year :thinking:

Last edited:
Last edited:
And while we are speaking of Andy, I'm sure I recall him mentioning that he would set up and run/promote the 2017 flickr group this year :thinking:
I've set one up already, but if he want's to run it I'll either add him as admin, or delete mine and add his .. Andy? @posiview

Can I come in to play too? My 4th Project 52. But first I've to complete this year's; only 6 weeks to go.
Nice one :tumbs:

Blue, thank you but my laptop won't open the sheet it keeps hopping and skipping about.
User error I reckon :naughty:

Count me in for another year @Dark Knight / @Cobra
Another year of railway based shoehorns for your viewing pleasure.

Can I have the same colours as this year please
Splendid !!! and DONE (y)

Love to ... but think it only fair I bow out to give others a chance. :wave:

Blue, thank you but my laptop won't open the sheet it keeps hopping and skipping about.
Got it, clicked on wrong year, I look very smart up at the top, thanks. Just one thing where is @Cobra on the sheet, just wondered, he's missed off.

Just one thing where is @Cobra on the sheet, just wondered, he's missed off.
I'm heading up the wall of shame for the 3rd year running, 1st year I deserved it,
this year as Dean said
Yup... you may be keeping up which is a total miracle, but because of your expected and constant shoehorns rightfully put you in the shameful list :LOL:
Next year (2017) who knows?

NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...YES...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...YES...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...YES...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...NO....YES...NO...YES...NO...

Go on then....YES :banana:

Cheers all.

Back