Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see the weather has once again, been true to form - grey, cold and wet. Cannot believe we have the heating on and its virtually May ffs.....
Got an idea for the theme but need some sunshine really.

Glad to see the weather has once again, been true to form - grey, cold and wet. Cannot believe we have the heating on and its virtually May ffs.....
Got an idea for the theme but need some sunshine really.

We have it well bad here today, very heavy rain and the winds beat Blazing Saddles hands down :(

I fell so far behind, thinking I might have to jack it in :( or do a mad flurry before Thursday this week....

I fell so far behind, thinking I might have to jack it in :( or do a mad flurry before Thursday this week....
Or just pick up again, starting this week. It doesn't matter if you miss a few weeks :)

I am off to Italy for a 10 day motorcycle trip with some old friends. Second trip in 3 weeks. :) Been working flat out between these trips, and have 3 days of simulator when I get back, so afraid I am going to be off here for a bit. I will still check the themes on my phone, and take the pics in the appropriate weeks, but might not to be able to post them (or comment on other folks threads) for 2 weeks or so, but will catch up on everything then.

Have fun, folks, and see you all soon!

Last edited:
I've been struggling for time this week. Her indoors hasn't been well for the last 3 or 4 weeks. After a trip to the doc's last week and a blood test and another trip to the doc's on Monday, followed by a trip to the hospital (30 yds over the road) for a chest x-ray. It turns out she has pneumonia. How she has managed to work and tend to her horses I don't know. So for this last week I've been working all day, going to the yard to see to the horses (10 miles from home), come home cook dinner and relax. So I've not had much time for Photography, although I do have a couple of choices for beautiful.

Been moving house and taking a holiday with mates so not had proper internet over last few weeks, my god it is amazing how much "stuff" you accumulate when you have been living somewhere for ten years!
I am off to BMAD bike festival this weekend in Paignton, which has a classic bike section so I bet a few of you can guess what I am after for "shadow"!:naughty:
Hopefully I can get right back into things from next week.

my god it is amazing how much "stuff" you accumulate when you have been living somewhere for ten years!
clutter.png

PS ...hope you’re okay @Dark Knight and will be back soon.
He's fine, (y) He's just working his little socks off and barely getting a minute to himself at the moment, I have it on good authority, that just like Arnie
HE'LL BE BAAAAAAAAAAACK
:)

ANYTHING - That needs adding to the theme list @Cobra
emoji28.png
Yeah you ( lot) wish :p

Low and behold, this weeks theme has been posted (y)

Well you’re doing a great job of keeping up on comments Dominic ....hope your OH gets better soon.

I’m all up to date at last......ready and waiting for the theme Cobra :)

PS ...hope you’re okay @Dark Knight and will be back soon.
I am great Thanks... just swimming against the tide still :D

Long weekend coming up so I 'Should' get some 'Me Time' so at least I can catch up on here again... Back to Paperwork mode as 3 new contracts/jobs confirmed this week :)

I'm back!!

It's been a crap few weeks here my best friend lost their cat Mikey 3 weeks ago a week before we all went on holiday together while Mikey wasn't my cat I always thought of him as part of my family as I had known him for over 13 years. And last Thursday we lost Rory our 13 year old Boarder Collie so to say I've been a little emotionally is an understatement. The only blessing is they both had health issues and they are no longer in pain or suffering.

And today is Bank Holiday Monday and I'm working!!!

On a brighter note it's dead quite at work so I can catch up with my comments and get my images edited uploaded just don't tell my boss......

Cheers Chris

I'm very very busy honest o_O we do get 2 days off for the next bank holiday though :beer:

Image catch up now posted, will try and get round commenting this week all being well. Hope we all had a toasty sunny BHWE....

Image catch up now posted, will try and get round commenting this week all being well. Hope we all had a toasty sunny BHWE....
I got a bit toasted on Sunday up on Wimbledon Common, was more careful yesterday.

Low tide at Hammersmith this PM at 14:36 ... I aim to be there. :)

I got a bit toasted on Sunday up on Wimbledon Common,
Yeah you have to watch those damned Wombles and their cannibalistic tendency's !

I'm having a major problem with logging into my Flickr account in the past week. I can see my photos but just not able to access my own account. Every time I try to log in It seems to go round and round between Yahoo and BTinternet and always ended up with this message

Uh-oh!
Looks as if something went wrong.

Please try again later.

The Flickr Help page would just ask you to change the password and that doesn't solve the problem either.

So I can't upload photos and can't update my thread! Any help would be appreciated.

I'm having a major problem with logging into my Flickr account in the past week. I can see my photos but just not able to access my own account. Every time I try to log in It seems to go round and round between Yahoo and BTinternet and always ended up with this message

Uh-oh!
Looks as if something went wrong.

Please try again later.

The Flickr Help page would just ask you to change the password and that doesn't solve the problem either.

So I can't upload photos and can't update my thread! Any help would be appreciated.
Ive managed to log in today. Maybe its all fixed....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back