Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Sign up (only) thread

Hi Richard

Thanks for joining us ... The Last Time ... one hell of a riff. :clap:

I'm in too! Missed it last year.
Running a bit behind this year already - as per usual. After reaching 49 weeks in 2016, I'm hoping for a full 52 this year! :D
Will get thread & photos up when I have access to a laptop in a few days.

Looking forward to it! :)

I'm in too! Missed it last year.
Running a bit behind this year already - as per usual. After reaching 49 weeks in 2016, I'm hoping for a full 52 this year! :D
Will get thread & photos up when I have access to a laptop in a few days.

Looking forward to it! :)
Splendid !!!

Welcome back Matt :clap:

Reactions: WMD
Is it to late to join in, been uming and ahing the last couple of weeks but think my health will not stop me this year.

Welcome Walter (y)

We're on week 6, please start here, then week 7 starts on Thursday. You can fill in weeks 1 - 5 slowly as you go along, no rush but it's best if you're always working on the current theme ... if that makes sense. o_O

Good luck.

Count me in please.

Hi Walter, welcome to the 52 it is a great fun challenge and most of all just enjoy your self. Remember it is your challenge and your rules too, if you need any help, then just ask and anyone of us will try our best to give you a hand.

Didn't really make it last year due to loss of my gear, but am getting back into the hobby. Can I join please? :)

Didn't really make it last year due to loss of my gear, but am getting back into the hobby. Can I join please? :)
Feel free to jump in at any point (y)

four theme catchup (again!) posted just now...will attempt to get round people threads asap......

Back