Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Sign up (only) thread

Super Job Chris, glad you are back in for 2018 (y)
Thanks Dean, like a moth to a flame

c5a907dc5cae8b24be0869d612daa0f9--the-far-side-you-ve.jpg

I've always hankered after appearing on an Excel chart and this could be my opportunity.....count me in please.
Welcome Bob (y)

Hi Bob, welcome to the 52 if you have a Flickr account then feel free to join the WEEKLY 52 group to upload your shots.
Dave... I joined the your 52 flickr group and added a discussion, but then notice you linked to a different one, so there is two flickr threads, can you delete the one I have added a comment too please mate ??

Dave... I joined the your 52 flickr group and added a discussion, but then notice you linked to a different one, so there is two flickr threads, can you delete the one I have added a comment too please mate ??
Well I joined one last night, perhaps @Dave70D could post a link to the correct one?

Welcome Bob (y)

Hi Dean, the Flickr one was set up by Chris, it is the only one that is for members, the last one in my signatute.

Last edited:
I’d like to add my name to the list of participants if I may. I’ll endeavour to keep up to date which shouldn’t be a problem whilst I’m off work for some r&r after back surgery but it may become more of a struggle from mid Feb when I hopefully return :(

Strange, as that`s the one in my signature :confused:
Yes Dave I know :p

Not sure how to delete the other one, but its locked now with a redirect to the correct one

Consider my cherry popped. I'll give it a go.
Welcome Robert (y)

I’d like to add my name to the list of participants if I may. I’ll endeavour to keep up to date which shouldn’t be a problem whilst I’m off work for some r&r after back surgery but it may become more of a struggle from mid Feb when I hopefully return :(
Well good luck with your recovery as well as your photo52 challenge (y)

I really have no idea how the hell the flickr group got duplicated, I'll try and delete the other one.
The correct one is below

https://www.flickr.com/groups/4410109@N20/pool/
I blame the Spirits... the bottled variety that is ;)

I blame the Spirits... the bottled variety that is ;)
So would I mate, but I've hardly touched a drop in weeks, so I guess I'll blame that b*****d fairy :D

Well go on then I'll give it a shot! :)

I did the 365/52 thing for 4 years a while back - but my 52s were a single set theme for the year.

So would I mate, but I've hardly touched a drop in weeks, so I guess I'll blame that b*****d fairy :D
Oh hahahaaaa, now, I am not going to guess who that is :D

Count me in
Cool... Added (y)

Paging @Dark Knight.
Two more mad fools for the 52 xls ;)
hahaaaaa thanks Tim, but Less of the mad fools... being a raging lunatic is now desired :naughty:

Well go on then I'll give it a shot! :)
52 shots I hope ;)

I did the 365/52 thing for 4 years a while back - but my 52s were a single set theme for the year.
Splendid, looking forward to seeing your takes on the themes each week Dave :)

I have another volunteer - she will be signing up later today :)
That would be fantastic, and bring us up to a round 50 starting this year :banana:

I will give it a go, only because I was thinking of doing this for myself this year and started new years day and as it happens I took an image of my local area so perfect for the first week! Not sure how long I'll keep going for but if it gets me out doing different things with my camera then great!

so perfect for the first week!
Just for your info, that one was week 0 a practice round for those that wanted to get started.
Week 1 theme for 2018 will be posted tomorrow (y)

Just for your info, that one was week 0 a practice round for those that wanted to get started.
Week 1 theme for 2018 will be posted tomorrow (y)

Thanks for letting me know!!

Back