Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Oi Slippery one.
Where's the theme?
;)

Well all I can do is give you a theme, and a tiny spark of an idea and hope you can Build on it :D

Just back from the Chiropactic and I have a misalignment of the spinal column, know wonder my shoulder is painful. Have to go back on Thursday to start the treatment, but I will try and take a shot for the theme tomorrow even if it is a shoehorn :) Always remember to bend when you pick something up :confused:

Just back from the Chiropactic and I have a misalignment of the spinal column, know wonder my shoulder is painful. Have to go back on Thursday to start the treatment, but I will try and take a shot for the theme tomorrow even if it is a shoehorn :) Always remember to bend when you pick something up :confused:
You could always play a joker, seens as you're injured and all.

Yay I'm back and upto date (well with pictures anyway). Been such a hectic time, so I am shamelessly using pictures from my trip away to fill the themes. Well they fitted so beautifully that it had to be done. Off to look at everyones pictures now. No way at the moment I can go back and comment on many but I will do what I can :D

and it is nearly Friday ... AHEM
Since we are posting useless information ..
Its snowing in Norfolk and Suffolk too ( well it was earlier ) :p

Oooo Thinking caps on people ...... This is a nice Juicy one (y)

Juicy, should be an interesting week

:( Think I've got too far behind now folks and still lots of very important family things going on in Brum ....not easy when we live in Cornwall.
Thank you to all who've commented on my thread this year, soooooooo much appreciated.
I'll definitely be back for next years challenge so I'll see you all in 2018.

:( Think I've got too far behind now folks and still lots of very important family things going on in Brum ....not easy when we live in Cornwall.
Thank you to all who've commented on my thread this year, soooooooo much appreciated.

Hi Susie, sorry to hear you have to stop but family has to come first. If I do next years I look forward to seeing your photos :)

Oh come on .. Loads of shoe horn oppertunities for this one :D

It sure is still [emoji3]
It was when I came through Thetford at about 6am this morning too

Thinks - steak - drool (and perhaps :beer:)
It'd have to be my car, ( if I was playing) thats pretty damned juicy :D

See you on the other side Susie, and I hope the family stuff isn't too testing for you, but of course it must come first :)

love & best wishes susie dear

:wave:

Awwwweee sorry to hear that Susie :(

I will add you to 2018's sheet so you cant back out now :D

Not feeling this week's theme :/
I suspect I will be late with some kind of shoe-horn at the weekend.

Resisting building a wall in lego...

My initial idea was a part built Lego kit....until I saw how expensive they are !

Real shame to see you leave us Susie, hope it all works out and look forward to seeing you on the 2018 thread... ATB...

Annoyingly, as we went out for lunch today, the daylight had gone and so I tried my shot for Juice with flash......its a bit pants sadly, so will either rethink or reshoot next weekend as thats the only time I see daylight at home now...

Had a bloody lovely Pork Roast dinner tho.... :)

Annoyingly, as we went out for lunch today, the daylight had gone and so I tried my shot for Juice with flash......its a bit pants sadly, so will either rethink or reshoot next weekend as thats the only time I see daylight at home now...

Had a bloody lovely Pork Roast dinner tho.... :)
Typical... Well the roast dinner is a winner for me (y)

Back