2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

Sound!
Oooh blimey....this could be tricky!

Ok so after struggling over the last couple of weeks, hopefully this weekend will be productive. I've a couple of opportunities for the reshoot and machine, a few ideas for today's "Sound" however I'm struggling with Alphabet, other than what has already been done.
Cameras charged, cards are empty so away we go :)

sound - hmm, a few possibilities there........ I might be able to leave the shoehorn at home again

Sound, interesting.
I haven't posted photos for ages. I'm still in but have had a lot on with work and kids birthdays etc. I've got 2 on the memory card, one will be old photos to help catch up and last weeks is planned. Hope too get up to date tomorrow, just really knackered at the mo lol.

Sound. Hmm, little scope for a play on words here, I may have to take a photograph that is based on the actual theme.

Ppfffttt, back to work tomorrow after 10 days off :(
OOooo that sounds like a painful return... do hate that first day back after a few days off :(

I'm quite excited for a change to get back to work again tomorrow (project managing this one myself so working from site and remotely from laptop/tablet)... we are making good progress with my new office, a bit of carpentry to finish, one ceiling to plaster and sparky finishing 1st fix tomorrow/Tuesday - painters should be complete Tuesday/Wed AM, IT coming in Wednesday then carpets are coming Thursday and Friday - start moving office contents and taking deliveries of new furniture/Monitors etc. the following week :banana:

I just woke up from a nap....is it Friday? :)

Coming up to week sixteen (tomorrow) and I am still here this year with no diminishing of resolve. Last year I made it to week sixteen but ran out of steam and inspiration but this year feels different. I have cut back on trying to comment on everyone's pictures, it's just not possible (for me anyway) so I pick a few favourites without taking much notice of the photographer name and comment accordingly.

Onward and upward.

I try to keep up with commenting, but I know some slip through tge cracks. :(

I'll keep trying though!

Well I have managed to get my shots up to week 15 just need to uplolad them tonight and do a reshoot (becuase I'm a sucker for punishment).

Then I need to look at this weeks theme......

This week's going to be fun ... I can see it ... mad scientists, dolls heads, blood, pickled body parts ...

Back