Daily 365's for 2013

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
This is a thread for all those that are currently doing a 365 that will finish in 2013 or that start one in 2013 please post a link to your thread in this thread and then I shall add a link into this opening post for easy navigation by all members

Okay So I think that this is a list of currently active 365 threads If I've made a mistake then please let me know an I'll amend the list (y)

AndWhyNot HERE
BobBCN HERE
BRASH HERE
Carolthomasburns HERE
droongos HERE
Donnie HERE
Ferj HERE
hayley.price HERE
Homer_Simpson HERE
JakeT1992 HERE
karmagarda HERE
kennysarmy HERE
michael23 HERE
MWHCVT HERE
Origin HERE
Phil_b HERE
~Sam~ HERE
SamuelSlade007 HERE Year 2 HERE
ShoeQueen HERE
snorton HERE
Sonriendo HERE
studioworks HERE
T's HERE
toadstool HERE
TimmyG HERE
Vince31 HERE
Whipspeed HERE

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AndWhyNot HERE
Bend The Light HERE
BigSoftMoose HERE
BobBCN HERE
BRASH HERE
Carolthomasburns HERE
droongos HERE
Donnie HERE
Esquisites HERE
Ferj HERE
flook999 HERE
freefall HERE
hayley.price HERE
Homer_Simpson HERE
JakeT1992 HERE
Jamess220191 HERE
karmagarda HERE
kennysarmy HERE
michael23 HERE
Mikeynose HERE
MWHCVT HERE
Origin HERE
Phil_b HERE
Rapscallion HERE
robj20 HERE
~Sam~ HERE
SamuelSlade007 HERE Year 2 HERE
ShoeQueen HERE
snorton HERE
StephyB HERE
Sonriendo HERE
T's HERE
toadstool HERE
Tezz450D HERE
TimmyG HERE
Vince31 HERE
Whipspeed HERE

We now have our own flickr group HERE that you can post all your challenge photo's to, this is a invite group so if you wish to join please click join and send a message with your user name on TP and you will then get approved to join the group

The group is open to be viewed by anyone and there is only one rule, as it's open to anyone to view please don't post any photo's that you wouldn't want your kids or granny to see (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Last edited:
I'm intending on giving this a shot starting on the 1st January 2013.

Phil

I'm in :D I'm excited to start. I've tried it 3 or 4 different years and always gave up pretty quickly... I'm determined this year!

I'm in :D I'm excited to start. I've tried it 3 or 4 different years and always gave up pretty quickly... I'm determined this year!

Welcome to the madhouse Toni, I think that you'll find the support here will help drive you to success this year (y)

Welcome to the madhouse Toni, I think that you'll find the support here will help drive you to success this year (y)

I'm hoping so! I've joined a linkback with my blog, a couple of groups on flickr and then here... hoping they'll all combine and be the proverbial kick up the bum I'm probably going to need :LOL:

Sonriendo said:
Two more sleeps :D

:woot: looking forward to it :D

toadstool said:
I'm hoping so! I've joined a linkback with my blog, a couple of groups on flickr and then here... hoping they'll all combine and be the proverbial kick up the bum I'm probably going to need :LOL:

Should do (y)

whipspeed said:
I've decided to have a go this year as well.

Yay should be a lot of fun (y)

Going to give this a try for 2013, and try much harder than the last attempt! Studying for a Bsc Biomedical Science and access to a lab should provide some interesting images!

Excited to start this, although I won't be able to upload anything until I get home on Thursday or Friday

I'd like to do this but just for fun and a lot of my shots would be iPhone - would that be ok?

I'd like to do this but just for fun and a lot of my shots would be iPhone - would that be ok?

of course it would Lynn in fact Paul only just completed and entire 365 shot exclusivly on his iphone (y)

ShoeQueen said:

Fantastic idea come join the mad house! :)

Am now up and running here am hoping to catch up with all 365'ers over the next couple of days :D

Right that's a massive update finally done, this should be a list of everyones 365, please check yours and let me know if I've messed it up, and also let me know if I've missed you out :bang:
Thankyoo!

Thanks Matt, hoping I'm commenting on eveybody's by now, if I'm not, please let me know :D

Back