Allan.H TP52 2017 WEEK 52 WEATHER ADDED

Took me a moment to get it but I was just being dim. Good idea, well composed with just the right level of reflection and nice colours. Good photo.

It took me a second to work it out... I know :bang:

I wish I knew how you did these deep blacks with a reflection, is it on a mirror or black glass, so damn effective :thinking: with such well lit and vivid colours too, no glare from the light source on the surface, well controlled mate (y)

Took me a moment to get it but I was just being dim. Good idea, well composed with just the right level of reflection and nice colours. Good photo.

It took me a second to work it out... I know :banghead:

I wish I knew how you did these deep blacks with a reflection, is it on a mirror or black glass, so damn effective :thinking: with such well lit and vivid colours too, no glare from the light source on the surface, well controlled mate (y)

It is a little loose I agree, it was taken on a piece of glass which on one side was sprayed black, I have used it a few times

A lovely well lit shot. My only niggle is the crop is just a tad too tight.
Its not a very big piece of glass it was sitting on hence the tightness, but I to agree not how I would have liked it

good clean colourful props and very nice reflection.

Rustic looking basketry, nicely lit with bokehed christmas lights, the perfect BG.

I agree, rustic is ideal for the theme and perfect for the season. Very nicely done

Clever take ... Wise Men, making it seasonally Festive.

Nice detail.

Back