weekly Chenti - 2019 52 Week Challenge - W26 - Drink

Excellent shot, the reflection works well and the pool of melted water is nice. Cracker.

Very nice image. Great detail and lovely composition

Beautiful image Chenti!
Great detail in the ice cube, and the reflection is perfect.
Well chosen background - black works well against the blue of the ice, and brings out more detail.
It's very nicely lit - that highlight on the puddle is great!
Well done!(y)

Cold
Very simple and effective, that little bit of melt water adds just enough to make it more than just an ice cube. The reflection looks good too. I would given I little more room in top though,I still like it though :)

Awwww that's one cute pooch :)

Good take on the theme and nice mono too.

Very nice image. Little chap is waiting patiently - like it

Great image Chenti!!

What a great capture, the look of anticipation on the dog's face is priceless. Lovely image and really encapsulates the theme.

Lovely in mono. Hope you gave him a treat afterwards. Lovely looking dog.

Week 7 - Rough

Went to the garage to get some shots of various bits of sandpaper I have and then on the way thought the fence panels may give some rough textures to play with.
Deliberate rotation of the image to make look a little more abstract and for a change kept some colour :)
Week 7 - Rough.jpg

Last edited:
Fits the theme and I like the detail you have captured. Good choice putting the wood at an angle too!

Nice take on the theme. Like everyone else the diagonal angle suits it well.

Thanks to all for their kind words. This group is a nice friendly bunch and its great to be part of it.:)

Waiting I do like it that must have taken a bit of training.

Rough I like the angles it works very well much better than if had just been straight.

Back