weekly : Dave70D 52 for 2017 Week 52 WEATHER COMPLETED

Nice image Dave and I hope u feel better soon

Still trying to figure that out Dave; where are the wires?:confused: Good luck with the treatment and hope to see pain free shots asap.(y)

Sorry to hear about your back Dave, it must be bad if even the lightweight X-T2 is too painful to lick up.
You must be in a lot of pain :(
Like John, I'm wondering where the wires have gotten to. That has to be being lowered into place right?

Looks like the bloke in red is about to get run-over :eek: well timed.

Still trying to figure that out Dave; where are the wires?:confused: Good luck with the treatment and hope to see pain free shots asap.(y)

Sorry to hear about your back Dave, it must be bad if even the lightweight X-T2 is too painful to lick up.
You must be in a lot of pain :(
Like John, I'm wondering where the wires have gotten to. That has to be being lowered into place right?

Thank you guys for the comments, NOT one wire used. The new 4x4 was being driven over the blocks testing it all out and I got the shot that looked the best.

Nicely timed Dave, I did spend a few minutes looking for the crane wires :D

Nice idea for the theme, a perfectly 'balance' shot! :)

And well done to you for going through all the pain barrier just to enjoy our hobby of :snaphappy:

Really like the timing of this shot Dave and works fine for the theme given your condition, hope it gets sorted soon :)

Thank you for the comments folks, I am just hoping the chiropractic lot can help me on Thursday.

... still not quite sure I get it .... can only see 3 wheels but I guess the 4th is supported. Good/different entry. (y)

misalignment of my spinal column ... owch :eek:

Build
A well exposed and framed shot there Dave.

Juicy
It's a good idea. Maybe three or 4 loose sweets around the packet would have added a bit to the shot.

Got to agree with Dominic here Dave, and yourself re getting a flash, do you have a tripod so you could have done a longer exposure or upped the ISO ?? - but hey, still shot and box ticked, liking that your packaging has the word Juicy on it too :)

Got to agree with Dominic here Dave, and yourself re getting a flash, do you have a tripod so you could have done a longer exposure or upped the ISO ?? - but hey, still shot and box ticked, liking that your packaging has the word Juicy on it too :)

Thank you Dean, I am going to get myself a Godox flash for the Fuji, I have four tripods and must start to use some of them.

Good find for the theme, says it all. Could perhaps be a bit brighter but I like the close crop and I'm not bothered about other things scattered around ;)

I'm going to agree with Dom & DK too. A couple of loose sweets could have added to the image.
And tripods... Tripods FTW when not using flash :)

Good find for the theme, says it all. Could perhaps be a bit brighter but I like the close crop and I'm not bothered about other things scattered around ;)

Thanks guys for the comments :)

You know what the problems are so no comment there, not sure my wife would be to happy to show me her broad shoulders though

Execution not what you wanted for sure, but Yep good idea and box ticked :)

Thanks Dean :)

You know what the problems are so no comment there, not sure my wife would be to happy to show me her broad shoulders though

Thanks Allan, I had a lot of sweet talking to do.

On theme.
Dave you seem to have lost a bit of enthusiasm of late. I hope you can keep going, I do enjoy your photos and comments :)

Back