weekly Ferg's 52 for 2015

Hi Ferg :)

Elegant - Like the sound of your new lens, and a very nice result even if it did take a bit of faffing about, it has a film type look to it which I like :)

Bold - That works nicely, has a sort of selective colour feel despite being in full colour, a nice black background too (y)

Relax - Ignoring the wonky horizon :whistle: that's a really nice image, nice composition and liking the layers of sky, sea and Rocks... and an unusual stack too :)

Vertical - A couple of nice shots again, really appreciate the scale of them viewed large and the detail contained within them, i'm torn between the bold blue sky and the fluffy cloud one, both very good images (y)

Week 11: Crowd......The "In" Crowd

Fancied doing something a bit different this week - that was the easy part.....the hard bit was actually thinking of something! PP is not my strongest skill so figured I'd do something with that. This morning that song kept going round my head as I was thinking "crowd" over and over and over trying to get some inspiration :LOL:.....so here it is, I'm in with the "In Crowd"

crowd by fergusinglis, on Flickr

Hi Ferg :)

Relax - Ignoring the wonky horizon :whistle:
Hey Dean![emoji4]
Wonky horizon??? I think you'll find it's an "artistic" horizon! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks for the positive comments mate!

Very clever and well taken its a very interesting and ingenious idea. Sorry thought i would join IN!

A very well thought out image Ferg, I like it (y)

Hi Ferg

I want a Cooper :kiss: love this shot, shows his character as well as being on theme :clap::clap:

Vertical......think I prefer the orignal shot as the clouds seem a bit suspect in the edited one ?

The "In" Crowd ... certainly is something a bit different, good to see.

Is it an old, slightly unclean electric shaver? :exit:

Nice Close Up Ferg. :)

No crit its a great close up background works really well and i too guessed straight away what it was

love this one - would never have guessed shaver tho cos I don't use em :p

Close-up, There's plenty of detail in there Ferg (y)

(I wouldn't have guessed it btw)

Bold - Good shape image of the flowers. The addition of the paint is a nice touch

Relax - Great minds think alike as I also took a similar shot. A bit of a shallower DoF may have just pulled the stones away from the background. Sorry can’t resist but watch for the sloping horizon (sorry to be picky)

Vertical - A stunning blue sky and I think that cloud in the top right just adds something

Mouth - What a great capture. Nice and tight plus very sharp. Having the water drops in frame is spot on

Crowd - It took a few seconds but suddenly it clicked. Very clever thinking.

Close Up - I really like this one. Great use of the conversion to mono. Also stunningly sharp - You can see every scratch on the metal of the shaver head

OMG your last post was 1st of April was that a bad sign:eek:

Anyhow catching up on feedback...

Crowd ... In-crowd! Now there's a cover thought ;). Like the montage of labels very colourful and bright with all the 'In's' crowded together:D. Nice razor sharp focus which brings me nicely onto close up.

Phew that was a close shave:LOL:

Close up.... Razor sharp shot:exit: Anyhow nice clean shot:coat: Ok so I like it and fits the theme.....

Come back Ferg, all is forgiven my jokes weren't that bad were they?

Hi Ferg - Brilliant set of images. My favourite is Mouth beautifully captured and so incredibly sharp.

Back