weekly Susiejb 52 in 2015 Christmas ...and that's me finished for 2015

Only two more to go ...and that's another year gone by ....time sure does fly when you're having fun :)!

A topical one for Organised this week, wrapping presents and trying to untangle miles of ribbon left over from last year, I gave it a slightly frosty look to give it a more Christmassy feel.

Organised

Organised TP15 by Susiejb, on Flickr

Girls are soo much better at wrapping...
I'm not sure that Eminem would agree there Tim :D

A great take on the theme Susie (y)

Glitz and glamour are the hallmarks of your wrappings by the looks of things. Like the "slightly frosty look" .... at least, the one you gave to the image (not sure I'd like the one you keep reserved for personal use!). Nicely seasonal and well themed Susie.:clap:

Hi Susie, really nice selection of colours in that and the slight vignette works well, really well done :clap:

Glitz and glamour are the hallmarks of your wrappings by the looks of things. Like the "slightly frosty look" .... at least, the one you gave to the image (not sure I'd like the one you keep reserved for personal use!). Nicely seasonal and well themed Susie.:clap:

Ha ha....the L@@k ....I don't use it often, but I do have one :) thanks for looking in Carl.

Nicely captured and I like the frosty look, very festive.

Thanks Chris ....yes I think the frosty effect worked on that one.

Nice take on the theme - err have you finished with the sellotape?

:) Did you notice it was a new roll .....nowt worse than running out half way through. Thank you for looking in Richard.

Hi, Susie... Nice take on the theme... I feel the image is too busy and I kinda lost focus there, but love the slightly frosted look :D

Hi Nora ....it was meant to look slightly chaotic ....I'm not a terribly organised person :) much appreciate you looking in.

Hi Susie, really nice selection of colours in that and the slight vignette works well, really well done :clap:

Hi Allan ..,.thank you ....I thought it was time I got a bit Christmassy :)

Great shot Susie, I saw this one one flickr and liked it very much then. Right on the money in my book. (y)

George.

:clap: .. slightly disorganised ... in a pretty girlie way ;) ... Nice one, and I like that subtle touch of white vignette.

Thanks George ...really appreciate you hopping in, have I persuaded you to join in next year :)

Afraid not Susie, I'd really like to but there's absolutely no way that I'd have enough time to fit it in. Many thanks.(y)

George.

Hi Susie, I love the slightly brighter of version of Down and you even got the thumbs up from Mr Hissy that it was indeed down :LOL:

Organised looks like it could appear on a Christmas card. Lovely image, great frosty effect :clap::clap::clap:

:clap: .. slightly disorganised ... in a pretty girlie way ;) ... Nice one, and I like that subtle touch of white vignette.

Ta d00d :)

Organised, very seasonal, bright and well, organised.

Thanks Andy :)

Cheers.

Now that is a fantastic image Suzy, lovely and bright, loads of linked elements, and the frosty look is bang on for it, looks organised for gift wrapping to me, love it :clap:

Thanks DK much appreciated :)

Hi Susie, I love the slightly brighter of version of Down and you even got the thumbs up from Mr Hissy that it was indeed down :LOL:

Organised looks like it could appear on a Christmas card. Lovely image, great frosty effect :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Gill :)

Liking your Organised shot Susie. On theme and perfect for the season. I like the subtle frosty look you have given it too (y)

Thanks Lee ....hopefully I captured the spirit of the topic :)

Away now on our trip ooooop north for Christmas, stopped off at Brum and am going to attempt to put my photo on with my iPad......this might not work. o_O

I literally dashed into the garden to do this virtually on our way out .....this one single hydrangea was in bloom, all the rest were brown and dying. so here we go this is my submission for Living ...

Yay it worked :banana:

23281482593_3eda59ae28_z_d.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Susie, well done for getting it to work, certainly on theme though not your best work

Hi Susie.
I think the pink works well against the green and whilst the background is a bit cluttered, it's sufficiently out of focus.
On topic (no lesser horned shoes here) and if it was done in a rush, then top marks :)

Similar to mine in content but oh so much more vibrant. Excellent Susie. :clap:

Hi Susie.
I think the pink works well against the green and whilst the background is a bit cluttered, it's sufficiently out of focus.
On topic (no lesser horned shoes here) and if it was done in a rush, then top marks :)

You done well for a rush shot and theme fitting too.

Not a bad image for a rush job! Actually good controlled depth of field ! Enjoy Yourself!

Thanks folks, yes I wish I'd had more time, I used a Raynox macro Richard as I wanted good focus on the flower.

Similar to mine in content but oh so much more vibrant. Excellent Susie. :clap:

Thanks Carl ....I think yours is more appropriate for the theme, that pink bloom has been beaming out in the garden for weeks.

Nice detail and low POV. Some nice warm light would have improved it.

Cheers.

Thanks Andy :)

If this was the only living one and the others dead, would be nice to see the dead in the shot too :) - anyhoooo did good with the IT work and the flowers stand out really nicely against the dark background, nice colour too for this time of year :)

Thanks DK, there are some dead ones in the background, perhaps I concentrated on the live one too much, I think I'm addicted to my macro lens :rolleyes:

Back