JayJay's 52

Hi Hon,

New - Good looking shot that. The mono works well and the low angle is good too.
Clean - Nice bright, sharp image. Perfect for the theme too.
Open - Brilliant photo! Very much open (y)

lol very good Moon capture I stared at it myself and thought nope cos I knew someone else would do it.

Nice Moon. This was my backup plan if my train pic hadn't worked :)

I like this idea. I remember when I discovered how to photo the moon after only achieving white spheres!! Daylight settings of course!! But I needed internet to tell me!! I did a ton way back, not so much now. I recall the moon looking quite small against a rectangle of black in the original photos (using only a 300mm lens), but then when you zoom in... boom!! All the detail, shadows. craters etc. Great shot!!

really nice, great shot!

What a lovely image - it's just about on theme ;)

Great detail to it

Fab Moorhen - good eye!

Great detail in the feathers, nicely taken image.

Cold
It's a lovely shot. Great colours in the bird and good detail. It also shows the COLD theme well.

Nicely done indeed. As others have said, great detail in the Moorhen, and the ice around it's feet makes the image look cold

Jon

Clean, what an excellant Duck. B&W of his feathers work well against the blue water and his orange eye really stands out. All very Sharp.

Open, wide, I think you could have cropped right in and got rid of the dull grass bits.

Distant, very clean moon Image, bang on theme, in focus and great detail.

Cold, your telephoto lens is paying for its keep. Another great shot. Moorhen on Ice. Plenty of detail, good focus and all the right bits are sharp.

Pete

I like your take on the theme. I think mine might be a group shot, too. I was just thinking about the guy far left, leave him there or crop him out? Often difficult to know what's best with groups.

Super image Jon!(y)
Looks great as a mono, and great detail too.
You've made the most out of the light you had, very well done - the building looks spectacular, and the line of people is fitting of the theme.
I quite like the chap on the left....he looks like he's waiting for something/someone, so he fits well with the theme.

Back