weekly Posiview's TP52 2015. Week 52 Christmas added and FINISHED :)

I'm a little concerned as to what is actually happening in pt1 :D

Nicely interpreted Andy (y)

Hi Andy 3 excellent pics you couldn't wish for a better sky all really good B and W conversions not sure the first one fits with the other two,

but I like it a lot :clap:

Excellent shots - I would be proud of any one of them. Hard to choose but ~3 is probably my fave. Whereabouts were these taken?

Thanks for the comments. I decided to upload just one as this works better for me (nothing against the models :)).

The wreck is here on the shores of Loch Linnhe near Fort William in the West Highlands of Scotland with Ben Nevis in the background.

Cheers.

Excellent!

Re all three of these B&W shots ... love that wide-angleness and the dramatic PP, top result. (y)

Hi Andy :)

Well - I actually really like the triptych, and due to being there know just how well the first shot really does fit in :D - guessing without the knowledge of Marks madness it possibly doesn't...

Good choice for your final submission, great reflections and loving the PP work on them, not that the scene needed any artificial help, it was a cracking sky !!!

Good work mate :clap:

Excellent!

Re all three of these B&W shots ... love that wide-angleness and the dramatic PP, top result. (y)

Cheers, we'll be going back next year, if you want to join in (y)

Hi Andy :)

Well - I actually really like the triptych, and due to being there know just how well the first shot really does fit in :D - guessing without the knowledge of Marks madness it possibly doesn't...

Good choice for your final submission, great reflections and loving the PP work on them, not that the scene needed any artificial help, it was a cracking sky !!!

Good work mate :clap:

Yeah, the single on with Lynne just felt better compositionally, and she's far more attractive than you two ;)

Cheers.

That's definitely full on Andy. I'm not usually a fan of HDR but it suits this picture so well (y)

Cheers...no HDR here, single photograph, edited in LR, Silver Efex Pro and PS :)

Hi Andy,

Shimmer: Really like this abstract. Good thinking and right up there for the theme (y)
Elements: Clever thinking outside the box there. I like the inclusion of the cup reflection too.
Seasonal: Yuk! :D Like this but, as others have said, it's a touch dark in places.
Full: Certainly sounds like a full on TP Meet. All great shots on Flickr and I think you have picked the right one. Very nice mono conversion :)

Hi Andy ... I saw the triptych first on Flickr and really liked it but that single shot is absolutely stunning....I love it :clap::clap:

Cheers, yeah, I'm glad I also submitted the single photograph.

Hi Andy,

Shimmer: Really like this abstract. Good thinking and right up there for the theme (y)
Elements: Clever thinking outside the box there. I like the inclusion of the cup reflection too.
Seasonal: Yuk! :D Like this but, as others have said, it's a touch dark in places.
Full: Certainly sounds like a full on TP Meet. All great shots on Flickr and I think you have picked the right one. Very nice mono conversion :)

Cheers, Lee, Seasonal, yup a little dark.

Much better with the single and bigger version, it shows off all the details and the B&W works perfectly for the image. Love the POV and composition with the shore line leading your eyes from the photographer to the boat and on to the furthest distance objects. Very well done Andy :clap:

Cheers, it was a wonderful place :)

Took a drive out to the White Rose Centre this morning...not busy :)

There is a shop selling chocolate sculptures and they are very well made (and expensive :)) link to website here to see the detail. I wanted a larger camera but it was £35.00, so I settled for a smaller one.

Stacked to get detail.

Dual habit of chocolate and camera : I'll eat it after tea :)

Also added one to show the size of it.

Cheers.

Week 46 Habit by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Week 46 Habit 2 by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Week 46 Habit to show size by aNdy sHeader, on Flickr

Last edited:
I think you've chosen the best of three very good shots. Amazing sky!

When I saw that on the front page, I thought WTF?
Someone's been a giving ps a battering.
But it all becomes clear now :D

Nicely taken and bang on theme Andy (y)

Oh that is very nice. I had a birthday cake made for me ... a slightly larger one, amazing detail in that one too. Great (dual) choice for the theme.

Hi Andy, 1st one definitely, nice focus stacking, something I have never managed to perfect, i'm too lazy

hope it tastes nice as it sounds expensive

Anything featuring a camera is spot on theme. (y)

Love #1 ... and that surface is snow-like.

I think you've chosen the best of three very good shots. Amazing sky!

When I saw that on the front page, I thought WTF?
Someone's been a giving ps a battering.
But it all becomes clear now :D

Nicely taken and bang on theme Andy (y)

Wow, that is really impressive given it's size.
I prefer the 2nd shot, the vignette and greater depth to the background make it the stand out image.

Oooo very nice Andy !!!

I prefer the first shot, the high key works better for me, love the background, looks sort of powdery, what is it ??

Oh that is very nice. I had a birthday cake made for me ... a slightly larger one, amazing detail in that one too. Great (dual) choice for the theme.

Hi Andy, 1st one definitely, nice focus stacking, something I have never managed to perfect, i'm too lazy

hope it tastes nice as it sounds expensive

Anything featuring a camera is spot on theme. (y)

Love #1 ... and that surface is snow-like.

Hi Andy ...what a great find for the theme, smashing shots but I actually prefer #3 I like the added colour.... how can you bear to eat such a delicately crafted object :)

Thanks all.

Serendipitous find.

They last 3 weeks and I could not resist eating it. I can see a project in this one :D

It does look like its on a powdered surface but that's just the shadows from the flash on the card.

Cheers.

How perfect is that! Chocolate and camera. Would love one for myself.

Image wise I like both, great details too.

Yeah it was a great find. Check the link in the post the photograph was submitted, there may be one near you or they might deliver (y)

Cheers.

Great choice, the 2 things combined, confused me, I thought it was a real (damaged camera) at first, then I thought it was a comment on the addiction of photography.

I've not done any stacking, it's something I would like to try.

Nice addition of the second shot with the hand to show scale.

How did it taste?

Great choice, the 2 things combined, confused me, I thought it was a real (damaged camera) at first, then I thought it was a comment on the addiction of photography.

I've not done any stacking, it's something I would like to try.

Nice addition of the second shot with the hand to show scale.

How did it taste?

Cheers Brian, it tasted great as did Isabelle's key. Made of dark chocolate which she does not like

Blimey straight in there with an emotive image nice one Andy (y)

I prefer the B&W, but maybe a little more contrasty would suit it better?

Blimey straight in there with an emotive image nice one Andy (y)

I prefer the B&W, but maybe a little more contrasty would suit it better?

Andy... I think you are warped :LOL:

The B&W for me I think, although I really like the colour and border of the colored image, the blood just doesn't look right on that for me, cracking idea again (y)

Cheers, I'll have an edit of #1. I did want to use real (animal) blood or at least chilli sauce :) but didn't want to distress Isabelle. I might have an edit on the blood using a displacement map in PS.

Cheers.

Hi Andy, excellent and indeed interesting idea, the blood needs a little work but you know that

I'd like the colour one if the blood was a little better but they both work (y)

... not sure I get what's going down here, but

The coloured for me. Just a shame teddy's OOF.

Hi Andy ...this is a difficult one....technically I 'like' the colour one, I don't think it needs the blood spot, the knife says it all. It's obviously extremely emotive, we know it's not real, but it still touches something deep inside ....which is obviously what it intended to do.
Well done with setting it up ....I don't think I could bear to do it.

Back