TP 52'ers Class of 2016 Discussion thread Week 52 we made it! time to celebrate /( celebrations)

I'd just like to offer my thanks to Dean, @Dark Knight for keeping the spread sheet up to date
(and adding sarcastic comments to my user name ... I'm making a list, and checking it twice :p)

And of course thanks to all you 52'ers out there, without your participation, it would of all been for nowt (y)

View attachment 92282

Thank you for your effort organising it / us.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas all, and many congratulations and well done to those who soldiered through to the end. I so intended to finish this year's but had to drop out in May, but I'll post one final image for the year and am already raring to go for 2017. This time I WILL finish!

As other have said, thank you to everyone for their comments and feedback, and to @Cobra and @Dark Knight for keeping it all running in an orderly fashion :clap::clap::clap:

well ... my skin has finally turned a nice shade of green and my hair out of control..so its official... i am the Grinch... so ppfftt to the lot of you Whos' ...and yes... im posting at 23.45.. what of it... :troll: ... does this mean i'm considering staying for 2017 as well.. ??? i must be mad..

Can we have week 0 of 2017 nice and early please?

And have the rest moaning that they haven't finished 2016? :D
You, me, Bernd, Tim, Stan, Susie and I think most people have finished, just a few stragglers so I would crack on if I were you :D

Well that's me finished for 2016 and onto 2017.

Thanks for all the support, but especial thanks for the crit, may it continue into 2017 :help::geek::banana:

Cheers all and hope your 2017 brings you all you want.

I'd just like to say, thanks for all the support, both from a personal point of view, and last but not least, for the 52 thread, as I've said before tis all for nowt without you guys & gals (y)
I'll leave this thread pinned for a few days, then it can drop into obscurity and the 2017 thread will take over.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ki8cdHGb-U

Hi all .... just looking in. Got an Air Portugal flight coming in to land at Lisbon for "Up & About" (or was that supposed to be out & about!) Got some good street for Communication Breakdown and Hole In My Shoe ... now there´s a couple of oldies for you. Not really able to PP or do much on mother-in-laws lappy. Will be with you shortly ... Happy New Year.

(y)

Evening ladies and gentlefolk, well, the 2017 TP52 is going metal.

I'll not be commenting on anymore 2016 posts, but it's been a blast and I've seen some wonderful and creative improvements from you all.

Onwards and upwards....Jackie is already giving 'the look'.

Cheers all (y)

Hmh, just read how we are requested to comment on as much stuff as possible, definitely slacked this year with regards to that. possibly averages 1 per month.

I will endeavor to post more often in the new year.

Cheers
Earl

Evening ladies and gentlefolk, well, the 2017 TP52 is going metal.

I'll not be commenting on anymore 2016 posts, but it's been a blast and I've seen some wonderful and creative improvements from you all.

Onwards and upwards....Jackie is already giving 'the look'.

Cheers all (y)

To an experinced 52'er
OOI, is the sign up rate to the new 52 similar to gym membership. ie, lots of new sign ups that fall by the wayside ?
Not meaning to denigrate all the recent sign up, genuinely curious.......

To an experinced 52'er
OOI, is the sign up rate to the new 52 similar to gym membership. ie, lots of new sign ups that fall by the wayside ?
Very much so, many do not even post one image and then many more dwindle down pretty quickly :D

To an experinced 52'er

I ain't no mafamatishan, but I suspect they are very similar. It's very easy to sign up for a gym membership and very easy to sign up for the 52.

It's very easy to drop out of both.....you simply stop.

Stop: work, boredom, fear, motivation, criticism, alcohol :)

Continue: satisfaction, achievement, growth, validation, ego (yes, nowt wrong with this), oh, and TP meets :banana:.

Really, everyone signs up for a reason. NO theme is TOO hard. Think laterally, ask questions, try harder. It's not supposed to be easy.

When you press that Enter button on week 52, it's such a pleasure. Feels good and "feeling good is good enough".

Enjoy and keep posting.....

Cheers all.

So very pleased that I managed a full 52, although I was a bit late at times, I have enjoyed the challenge and hopefully learned a bit more about photography over the past 52 weeks.
Cheers to you all.:beer::olympus::beer:

100% with you on that manny!

I ain't no mafamatishan, but I suspect they are very similar. It's very easy to sign up for a gym membership and very easy to sign up for the 52.

It's very easy to drop out of both.....you simply stop.

Stop: work, boredom, fear, motivation, criticism, alcohol :)

Continue: satisfaction, achievement, growth, validation, ego (yes, nowt wrong with this), oh, and TP meets :banana:.

Really, everyone signs up for a reason. NO theme is TOO hard. Think laterally, ask questions, try harder. It's not supposed to be easy.

When you press that Enter button on week 52, it's such a pleasure. Feels good and "feeling good is good enough".

Enjoy and keep posting.....

Cheers all.

Well said ! (y)

Back