TP 52'ers Class of 2016 Discussion thread Week 52 we made it! time to celebrate /( celebrations)

Oh dear Andrea... hope you are better soon, I'll leave you up for the moment at least :naughty:

Thanks, Dean, but it wasn't me who fell off the cliff, it was our precious old doggy :( She had surgery on her hip and now needs intensive rehab, but at least she survived and I'm hoping to get going on my 52 again this week. First of all, I need to transfer the photos from that day from the camera to the computer so I can add my image for 'Rough'. It certainly led to a rough few weeks :(

Really sorry to hear about that Andrea. I hope she gets back to full health in time. Must have been terrifying for you and her - poor you and her...

I'm now caught up with comments (I think) on everyones'. I still need to get out and shoot something for size. Preferably artificially lit now I have a stupid amount of lighting gear acquired from the TP classifieds (was too good an offer to refuse!)

I should have taken a picture of my new (well, second hand) server that arrived yesterday as it's a lot bigger than I expected... getting 20kg up into the loft wasn't easy especially when it's twice as long as the loft hatch itself - means it'll only go in one way! Now we have a heated loft :)

I'm still here. Busy with children and family so I haven't been on. I will catch up so don't kick me out please! :eek:;)
No problem catch up when you can (y)
TBH I've got more behind than Kim Kardashian and that's saying something :D

A public service announcement

Sorry about jumping the gun last week so you guys never got a chance to bitch at me.
Tomorrows draw will be mid / late evening at best.
Fill ya boots :p

Thanks, Dean, but it wasn't me who fell off the cliff, it was our precious old doggy :( She had surgery on her hip and now needs intensive rehab, but at least she survived and I'm hoping to get going on my 52 again this week. First of all, I need to transfer the photos from that day from the camera to the computer so I can add my image for 'Rough'. It certainly led to a rough few weeks :(
I'm so sorry to hear this Andrea - it must have been absolutely terrifying for you. I hope she's soon up and about again :(

One man's mid/late evening is another man's are we nearly there yet. o_O

All best wishes to Andrea and old doggy.

open_arms.gif

Shh I haven't got Entrance or Size sorted yet although I have taken a few for Entrance and have an ides for size....

Oh yes you had ;)
Oh no I ....
Actually, it's a bit early for panto season, although someone apparently turned up the the Bruce Springsteen concert last night in a Santa suit
and asked that he played Santa clause is coming to town :D
( and it seems he did) I don't remember it, so I must have been there :D

To be fair, there were also:
About half a dozen judges in full regalia
Some Banditos
Fred Flintstone
Two foxes who were chased around by a hunt in full gear (including someone with a horn)
A pig who was chased around by a group of butchers with meat cleavers

ETA: Here are the 3 banditos, a fox and some of the hunt.

Headingley 21/5/16 West Stand
by Tim White, on Flickr

Last edited:
I'm still here. Busy with children and family so I haven't been on. I will catch up so don't kick me out please! :eek:;)
Ahhhh well you are safe at the moment on the spreadsheet, I haven't been 'relegating' anybody until they have been at least 6 weeks behind... but stil even when relegated you can always come back in, @Manxmaid is the perfect example of that :LOL:

Tomorrows draw will be mid / late evening at best.
Fill ya boots :p
Damn too late to get a dig in before the late announcement, how about a belated advance whinge, would that be acceptable ??

Last edited:
Well I'm catching up just got this weeks to do now and I've now submitted more images then last year.

I also had a good result with a version of one of the images I entered for abandoned the old Britons Building I entered it in to the print of the year section for Architecture and came 1st! Didn't win overall print of the year but I was well chuffed to win a section especially as I'm in the general league.

Back