weekly WALLYBOYS 52 FOR 2017 RUSTIC FESTIVE AND WEATHER ADDED COMPLETED

It's not the sharpest photo of a kingfisher, but well done capturing it mid air!

The big cow with big horns fits the brief very well, and he looks suitably menacing!

Thats certainly a large beast, bet he could do some damage with those horns:eek: Well timed too getting his tongue up his nose :D

Wow, those horns look really large! Great shot, nice and sharp and perfectly timed as he sticks his tounge out.

architecture - I like the central aspect of the bridge which gives the picture a lot of symmetry. If you had gone a tad wider you would have a little more space at the top and would have the rainbow on the left completely in the frame...

reshoot hold - that made me laugh, good composition with the people on the left giving it balance!

That's certainly bold processing, but I like it in this case!

Hi Walter

Large - Yup, defo large, and filling the frame well to emphasis the size.
It's looking at you too :)
Architecture - Nicely symmetrical. I would have loved the whole rainbow to have been in shot though.
Re-shoot - Love it, love the details in the artwork, such as the board, and I love the contrast between the urban art and the street itself, where you've captured a young couple nicely to add balance to the shot.
Broken - Very interesting processing, it certainly livens the shot up. What is the processing called?

Hi Walter,

Nice clean record shot of your cruiser, but as @brrnd says, a bit uninspiring.
I may have tried a close up or a different angle for a bit more impact.
At a minimum, I would crop the shot to remove the door on the far right of the shot, as being white it draws your eye.

Sorry it's taken me so long to return your visit to my thread, Walter. I've looked right through and picked out my favourites so far, and I'll try to keep up to date in future :)

I love your image for Hairy; with a tail like that there's no doubt it's perfect for the theme! The Whole (lotta snow) and Numbers images both caught my eye for the bold monochrome processing to make the subject pop, and I think the snow really stands out well against the darker details like the wipers and aerial.

Those are two cracking nature images of the Orange Tip butterfly and the bee, both full of sharp details that we wouldn't see with the naked eye, and lovely colours and textures, and the Large cow sticking its tongue out made me smile. Super contrasting colours in its coat and the background, and great timing :)

The bike in your image for Transport looks like a beauty and I think I'd have moved closer to make more of it's great paintwork and shiny metal. It's TT Week where I live and I reckon it would turn a few heads over here :)

Sorry it's taken me so long to return your visit to my thread, Walter. I've looked right through and picked out my favourites so far, and I'll try to keep up to date in future :)

I love your image for Hairy; with a tail like that there's no doubt it's perfect for the theme! The Whole (lotta snow) and Numbers images both caught my eye for the bold monochrome processing to make the subject pop, and I think the snow really stands out well against the darker details like the wipers and aerial.

Those are two cracking nature images of the Orange Tip butterfly and the bee, both full of sharp details that we wouldn't see with the naked eye, and lovely colours and textures, and the Large cow sticking its tongue out made me smile. Super contrasting colours in its coat and the background, and great timing :)

The bike in your image for Transport looks like a beauty and I think I'd have moved closer to make more of it's great paintwork and shiny metal. It's TT Week where I live and I reckon it would turn a few heads over here :)
I have some great memories of the TT been a few times, cheer the boys and girls on for me. thanks for comments.

Nice one Walter (y) ... good colour, compo and subject (oats?).

Great composition Walter, though being picky, I think I'd have tempted to take off that seed to the upper right:) Lovely colours.

Great contrasting colours and great composition!

Back