weekly De88ie 52's 2017 Week 18 Large

Nice image and works well for the theme.Open fires do add to the creature comforts...

Hi Debbie.
I'm torn on this one. I quite like the square crop, but then I think I'd also like to see more of the log burner (and perhaps the cat). But I can imagine that would start to feel cluttered.
Andy is right about the orange, but it certainly works for this image.

Now that is cute, lovely details in the eyes and what a colour too, puuuurfect. (y)

Great detail in the eyes Debbie.

And yes a hairy cat as well :D

A beautifully taken shot Debbie with the focus on the main features and the rest blending softly inti the bg. The glaze, colour and detail in the eyes are fabulous. :clap:

Beautifully sharp, I love the details in the eyes.

Comfort - I missed the cat at first glance but I do like it there, think it adds some depth to the picture and overall the picture definitely says comfort.

Hairy - Those eyes are amazing, great detail and such a lovely blue.

Thanks everyone, glad you like it. Its a ragdoll breed of cat. I have to say she enjoys posing so it does make it a little easier.

LOL very good Debbie, smooth as they come :)

The very definition of (Soft &) Smooth. Good take on the theme and a nice abstract composition.

I think the model needed a little more time for the skin to settle where the nappy(I think) was pressing against the skin. My 2 grandsons are a little too old for me to try this or you might have had some competition :D. Have you tried a B&W too to give you and extra option?

(y)

Hairy - Wow at those eyes!!! I can't add anything to the comments other than "I agree!"
Smooth - Foggy has a good point, there is a little bit of a pressure mark on the skin, but assuming it is what it looks like, you'll not be wanting to leave the nappy off for too long ;)

Well, that looks a bit wrinkly, but great composition (I prefer the colour version)!

Well done Debbie. I like the composition with the diamond centre stage. Nicely taken and spot on theme.

Nice babies bum :) much more realistic than mine lol. Can't beat the real thing :)

I like the ring too, great idea to put it on the pottery it make a good holder and really shows off the ring well. :D

Back