Just suppose it was intentional, Sirch's 52 for 2017, 52, Weather

Love the composition of this one as well as the beautiful tone. Looks like your perseverance paid off - well done!
Thanks

Great shot of this lovely beastie, very hairy if it chased you :)
Thanks it was quite calm, too calm in fact

Welcome to my world :D

That's a really nice hairy Chris (y)
Thanks Chris, yes the damn things just won't look at the camera will they :)

Looks a very hairy beast, like the close framed shot rather than showing the full animal. (y)

Well, the faff has paid off, beautifully sharp cow portrait!

I love the warmth of the image, yet the way the hair is being blown to one side, you can almost feel a cool wintery breeze.
He looks like he has attitude too, would not want him chasing me across a field.

Well they do say don't work with kids and animals Chris :)....it was definitely well worth the wait ....love the colour and composition.

That's one handsome looking hairy beast and very apt for the theme.

I love the warmth of the image, yet the way the hair is being blown to one side, you can almost feel a cool wintery breeze.
He looks like he has attitude too, would not want him chasing me across a field.

Thanks all.

Well ya can`t get much hairier than that. Love it :D

Both of them work finding it hard to choose between them, so I won't, I like the composition nice placing of the brickwork

Both of them work finding it hard to choose between them, so I won't, I like the composition nice placing of the brickwork
Thanks Allan, me too. I suspect somewhere in between would have been ideal

Oh very well done Chris. Like them both ,,, maybe #2 edges it for the detail in the brickwork below normal water level. Smooth indeed.

Oh very well done Chris. Like them both ,,, maybe #2 edges it for the detail in the brickwork below normal water level. Smooth indeed.
Thanks Carl, I didn't spot the lost detail in the dark brickwork in #2, I could have probably brought it up a bit in post.

Hey Chris

I like everything about this image :clap: .... compo, simplicity, old world brickwork detail and of course the smooth water ... #1 is fave crop and shutter speed.

Hey Chris

I like everything about this image :clap: .... compo, simplicity, old world brickwork detail and of course the smooth water ... #1 is fave crop and shutter speed.
Thanks David, really appreciate it.

I prefer the first one Chris, not "too smooth" with a little detail in the water :)

I like the first more as it has just enough mixture of detail and silky smoothness, the power of the water against the legs looks good too. (y)

I prefer the first one Chris, not "too smooth" with a little detail in the water :)

I like the first more as it has just enough mixture of detail and silky smoothness, the power of the water against the legs looks good too. (y)
Thanks guys, I keep thinking I should have got something in between, I'll go back when it's warmer.

#2 looks like the bridge is moving through the water as opposed to the other way round. really clever use of long shutter, i love it. Good for the theme too. Nice one!

Back