weekly rpn's 2016 Project 52 - Week 52 CELEBRATE Added (Complete)

Well caught indeed had my grandchildren round today its true they don't stay still for long, thats really good has an air of mystery about it, perfect

Hi Stan :)

Activity -It has been a loooooong time since I have had the pleasure of swimming in the sea anywhere, good to see a dead straight horizon and a bit of movement in them feet :)

Life - A good idea for the theme, and a very good image too, a perfect drop of water, liking the reflections and the blueness of the whole image, great capture (y)

Hidden - Hahaaaaa isn't it funny that when we are young, that if our head is covered we think we cant be seen :D

That water droplet is superb Stan and the blue is perfect.

I love the Hidden picture. It's the 'if I can't see you you can't see me' age. B&W was definitely the way to go here.

Spot on for the theme, nicely caught, it always amuses me the way little kids hide their heads and assume the rest of them can't be seen.

That water droplet is amazing, not sure I have the patience for that kind of thing.

Hidden is good fun :clap:

Hahaha kids! Such innocent games they play. Well chosen Stan - looks great in b&w.

Good idea for the theme Stan, I like the framing and the nice use of DoF

Nice idea Stan.
You certainly got the DoF pegged :D

Excellent composition for the theme and superb use of DoF to isolate. :clap:

Hidden - She can't see you so you can't see her love it.
Lone - very effective use of Dof

I was stuck for idea this week until I remember there's a Pet's Corner in one of the local Garden here so pay a visit this morning and manage to capture this guy. No idea what it is or his/her name, forgot to look up the sign. Nevertheless, he's a good looking handsome chap with curly hair, long eyelashes and a white goatee would just fit this week's theme.

Week 31 - Fauna

Week 31 Fauna 12343 by Stan, on Flickr

At first glance, the curly fringe gave the impression of it being a wooly (knitted) animal. Beautiful animal - such lovely doleful eyes. Well chosen for the theme Stan.:clap:

He's a looker, very good detail would like to see a little more on the left as he/she is looking that way, but a good portrait either way

Someone is having a bad hair day :D
Thanks Carl, I must try to find out what it is.
Its an Alpaca Stan, (a bit like a Llama)

He's a looker, very good detail would like to see a little more on the left as he/she is looking that way, but a good portrait either way

Thanks Allan. There's a large wooden hut near where he was standing and when I changed position to get a better angle and framing he decided to call it a day and gone on his way to the far side of the pen.

What a handsome chap/ess :) Looks like s/he has a toupee :)

We actually had some alpaca for dinner last week in Scotland....i wouldn't recommend it :(, very earthy :)

Cheers.

What a lovely looking beast that is. Reminds me of a tea cosey on her head. Spot on focus and you even got a catchlight in his/her eye (y)

Back