weekly rpn's 2016 Project 52 - Week 52 CELEBRATE Added (Complete)

Don't tell me you were trying to feed it, very static indeed, nice DoF

He certainly is not going anywhere, stuck to the spot, he looks rather superior as if its 'my pond':pompous:

Fauna ... looks like a throwback from a different era in the evolution of things ... therefore fits the funny old Fauna word perfectly.

Love the Static duck on the waters edge like that, and the way the grass stands out against the OOF water.

(y)

I like the use of DoF to focus attention on the subject yet retaining enough of the natural environment. Good choice and comp.

That'll be a wood duck then ? looks a bit drab TBH :D

Nice idea Stan, nice DoF too, it works well.

Definitely Static Stan. Like the composition and the well chosen depth of field.

Wonder what the other ducks make of it :)

That'll be a wood duck then ? looks a bit drab TBH :D

Nice idea Stan, nice DoF too, it works well.

Cheers Chris, :D. Cement not wood.

Definitely Static Stan. Like the composition and the well chosen depth of field.

Wonder what the other ducks make of it :)

Thanks Jill. Not much, it has no friends and others just ignore it.

Interesting low PoV, good contrast between the green grass and the cloudy sky. Nice and simple. Did you ask the players to move out of the frame?

Love the low perspective, Stan, and the white lines pull you right in.
Great stuff. :)

Not sure what "game" this is :D

Nice perspective Stan :)

Very original idea Stan, although with it on the corner spot I'd have liked to have seen the PoV on the near goal, but that is being a tad fussy :D - Real nice low PoV and agree with Ruth that the white lines are a nice effective leading line :)

<EDIT> Ahhh just seen your reply to Ruth, so near goal was not a choice, spot on shot then (y)

Last edited:
I like that composition Stan and the colours. The shadow gives the ball definition. :clap:

Very original idea Stan, although with it on the corner spot I'd have liked to have seen the PoV on the near goal, but that is being a tad fussy :D - Real nice low PoV and agree with Ruth that the white lines are a nice effective leading line :)

<EDIT> Ahhh just seen your reply to Ruth, so near goal was not a choice, spot on shot then (y)

Thanks Dean, the near goal frame was my original idea but didn't quite work out as planned.

I like that composition Stan and the colours. The shadow gives the ball definition. :clap:

Cheers Carl. Agree with what you said about the shadow I was't too happy with it at first.

Game! It's not just a game it's more important than life and death once said by a famous Liverpool football manager. :D
or 22 millionaire's running around a field in their pyjama's for a couple of hours, chasing a bag of wind :p

excellent interpretation of the theme says it all in a simple way, i am sure everyone knows what game is about to happen

Not sure what "game" this is :D

One where overpaid so called professionals roll around on the floor if another player so much as gets with 10 feet of them! :LOL::eek:

Great pov Stan love the shadow of the of the ball

Super Idea for Game. Love the low pov compo :clap:

... don't know about the FF lens but it would have been good to get the entire pitch and to avoid the fence LHS.

One where overpaid so called professionals roll around on the floor if another player so much as gets with 10 feet of them! :LOL::eek:

Great pov Stan love the shadow of the of the ball

Thanks Mark. Spot on description about those so call professionals.

Super Idea for Game. Love the low pov compo :clap:

... don't know about the FF lens but it would have been good to get the entire pitch and to avoid the fence LHS.

Thanks David. Very good point about fuller view of the pitch. (y) I'll bear that in mind.

Back