Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUGGER! :(

I've only got low level plants, lily's , Water hawthorn elodea and like, plants on the edge, grow over the rocks and the net is just above ground level, so they grow under the net.
Well that is save the star wart" what a pita that is, it grows a couple of feet tall, through the netting (50mm squares) turn your back on it and it swamps the pond :rolleyes:

The other stuff like mini bull rushes and various are in the top small pond as a vegi filter. no point in the b*****d getting in there nothing to feed on!

I'm waiting for it to put a foot through the netting, it will never break that ;)

(BTW this isn't quite a grand as it sounds :D )
Hmmmm thanks Chris, I will start thinking about new plants soon so will likely get in touch for some recommendations, can't beat first hand experience :) (y)

I will start thinking about new plants soon so will likely get in touch for some recommendations,
No worries Dean (y)
We can chat at the nutters if you like :)

up and running again, really hope we have better numbers at the end of it this year, was quite a big fall off.

Well I've gone and done it - hopefully the right things in the right places :)

up and running again, really hope we have better numbers at the end of it this year, was quite a big fall off.
I hope to update the numbers tomorrow to allow for the odd straggler, but it wasn't that bad for finishing numbers, it always tails off then evens out, BUT there were quite a few of us behind this year, but hey, life happens :D - I am with you though, hoping we have and looks like imho we have a strong group starting this year, so with a good bit of crit and even just 1 or 2 comments each week from all will go down a storm :)

@Dark Knight we have more for the Spreadsheet :cool:
Thanks Dave :)

@Dark Knight When you're next in the spreadsheet could you please check the link against my name? It seems to be going to Nostromo's thread at the moment so needs to be updated to this one: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/manxmaids-52-for-2018.670071/
Stupid Copy/Paste - What a plonker !!!

Sorted (y)

Ermm, if we are going to have this many on the 52, I may need a new keyboard....either that or create a "commentbot".... ;)

Ermm, if we are going to have this many on the 52, I may need a new keyboard....either that or create a "commentbot".... ;)
Yes I'd forgotten what the first few weeks is like, nice to see the enthusiasm.
Stop ya complaining. It was 86 sign ups last year, 53 this year. Feels like a holiday... ;)

Now that would be Handy :LOL:

Yes I'd forgotten what the first few weeks is like, nice to see the enthusiasm.
Exactly, great to see indeed :)

Off out tomorrow, don't know where yet though, #themeday tomorrow not too late in the day I hope for the announcement.
That would be my luck, hopefully the timing is okay for you mate (y)

Stop ya complaining. It was 86 sign ups last year, 53 this year. Feels like a holiday... ;)
Hahahaaaa yes :)

I feel the amount of commenting puts many people off at the start, people should not let it worry them, and even commenting on a couple each week does the trick and keeps the juices flowing, if you get time for more occasionally even better :)

Due to the fact that I may not be near a computer until later, and the abuse I have had in the past, if I'm late, with the theme have an early one on me to kick off with (y)

So who's gonna be first out of the Gate(d) ? :D

not too late in the day I hope for the announcement.
Early enough Michael? :p

Really looking forward to week 1 tomorrow. Just this evening had 6 months of work end so I'll be twiddling my thumbs for a few days. It'll br nice to have something to keep me occupied.
Look no further than the end of your nose ( or the post below yours) Ross :)

Due to the fact that I may not be near a computer until later, and the abuse I have had in the past, if I'm late, with the theme have an early one on me to kick off with (y)

Early enough Michael? :p
Super duper. Cheers Chris [emoji3] A soggy start and just about to head out...

Gate(d) .... thanks boss, but this means I'm too late with the abuse encouragement this week.

Well that Week 0 sorted :).

I alreay have a few ideas for Week 1 will be out with the camera the weekend :LOL:

Went out to take some photos of the crashing waves yesterday, and the amount of total idiots risking their lives and childrens lives just to get a photo. I had a word with one bloke who really was risking his little girls life, he told me to f off, 5 minutes later me and another bloke had to go and get his little girl when a wave hit her and he stood there like a plum. Me and this bloke got soaked, but as we walked back to the dad, we both sadly said TOLD You So :(

but this means I'm too late with the abuse encouragement this week.
That's never stopped you before David :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back