Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Sign up (only) thread

I will give it a go, only because I was thinking of doing this for myself this year and started new years day and as it happens I took an image of my local area so perfect for the first week! Not sure how long I'll keep going for but if it gets me out doing different things with my camera then great!

Welcome aboard, Daniel, and enjoy your 52 challenge. The part I've quoted in bold above is so true and it's one of the reasons I enjoy doing a 52; a weekly theme keeps me thinking of different subjects, visiting new places and trying new things (y)

Paging @Dark Knight, Paging @Dark Knight...

Four more lunatics for the asylum

:)
On it like a rash :D

I will give it a go, only because I was thinking of doing this for myself this year and started new years day and as it happens I took an image of my local area so perfect for the first week! Not sure how long I'll keep going for but if it gets me out doing different things with my camera then great!
Welcome to the 2018 52 Daniel, I hope this gets you out and about as you hope :)

Cool - Welcome too Tabitha :)

Going to give it a go this year
Splendid, welcome Tony :)

I'll give it a go as well. Get me out every week. First time for me.
Welcome, it should certainly do that the majority of the time :)

I hope you all enjoy your photo 52 challenge, it will be tough at times but the rewards far outweigh them in my opinion, good luck (y)

How the blazes am I going to keep up with comments, when there's this many participants :(

Do you really need to sign up just to post images on this forum? [emoji848]

Thanks.
As Dave said, no you don't but in the case of the 52's challenge, its a good idea, Dean @Dark Knight will add you to the excel sheet,
and you can keep track of what you and others are doing and just join in the banter as well :)
If you want to post your images of which ever genre, for feedback / critique there are loads of forums to cover all categories, knock yourself out (y)

I'm in too please :)

Never, :welcome: and enjoy the journey.
A4LjIvz.gif

I'm going to have a go at this.
Just a quick question about the spreadsheet, do we fill in in?
Welcome Pete :)

Hi Pete, welcome and enjoy the 52 @Dark Knight sorts out the spreadsheet so you don`t have to worry about that :)
Now adding :)

Do you really need to sign up just to post images on this forum? [emoji848]

Thanks.
Don't be such a tart and sign up already Robin, it is just showing some personal commitment :D

I'm in too please :)
Welcome too Ian (y)

I’m in. Didn’t get off the mark last time, it was all a bit confusing for my tiny brain.
Nice one Leroy, better luck this year :)

After being an absolute failure last year and a cop out, Lots of change at home and the thirst to get back out with the camera, I will make another attempt this year.

Have a puppy now so I am out with the dog more now so will encourage me to bring camera along and force me to use it.

Hi Nathan, feel free to join in on the fun 52 (y)

After being an absolute failure last year and a cop out, Lots of change at home and the thirst to get back out with the camera, I will make another attempt this year.

Have a puppy now so I am out with the dog more now so will encourage me to bring camera along and force me to use it.
Super Job, Welcome back Nathan, I look forward to your photos again, plenty of Puppy Eyed Shoehorns coming up I bet :D

Back