Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

It's time for me to bow out gracefully after completing exactly half of my second 52 challenge. Mrs B and myself are going to travel trough Asia for the next six month starting next week, and I doubt I'll want to take the time to think about whatever mystery theme Mr Cobra pulls out of his bag.

It's been great fun and I'll be back in February 2018, so please sign my up for the 52 in 2018 :)

Cheers

Wow, sounds like a great adventure. Hope you have a great time.

It's time for me to bow out gracefully after completing exactly half of my second 52 challenge. Mrs B and myself are going to travel trough Asia for the next six month starting next week, and I doubt I'll want to take the time to think about whatever mystery theme Mr Cobra pulls out of his bag.

It's been great fun and I'll be back in February 2018, so please sign my up for the 52 in 2018 :)

Cheers
Bernd, Have a great time and get some great shots. Thanks for all the helpful CC; you've been a valuable asset to the community here.

Cheers

Sorry to hear you called time for this year but well done for completing 26. You are always the first to comment on my thread so many thanks for all the nice words. I'm jealous of your travel, have fun and enjoy the trip. Looking forward to see you back here in 2018.

(y)

It's a mk2 I have, no where else to go with Canon other than full frame which is out of reach. Bang goes the budget for something smaller as a light weight option for when I'm not using the big lens. ....
Double Double Ouch then !!! :(

Cheers
Wow, have a great time indeed Bernd, I have enjoyed your images over the past 18 months, see you back in 2018, hopefully you start an Asia thread if so please let me know (y)

Hmmm...agriculture...living on a farm...:thinking: :D (But the shot will probably be pants now!) Cheers @Cobra !
I knew I shouldn't have counted my chickens (6 last time I checked btw :D)....it's been such a manic week there's been no time to pick up the camera at all :( It will be my first late shot in 18months...and off to Torquay at the weekend - that famous agricultural centre!!! Oh well, looking forward to catching up with photos and comments when life slows down a bit!

I knew I shouldn't have counted my chickens (6 last time I checked btw :D)....it's been such a manic week there's been no time to pick up the camera at all :( It will be my first late shot in 18months...and off to Torquay at the weekend - that famous agricultural centre!!! Oh well, looking forward to catching up with photos and comments when life slows down a bit!
YAY !!! even Em is posting late :banana: :whistle:

Hope you have a nice time in Torquay :)

Have a great time, meanwhile I'll be in Glos where there's lots of Agriculture, yes you're not the only one ... :runaway: ... behind.

YAY !!! even Em is posting late :banana: :whistle:

Me too :help: I can't find any Agriculture here in London. I went to the Science Museum a couple of days ago, they've got some lovely old farm tractors ... normally ... but they're currently out of bounds.

BTW DK et al ... I've been in touch with susie and she'll be back soon. :D

Well, last weeks theme turned out to be a lot harder than I thought it'd be. ( for some)

See what you make of this, you lucky people :D

Graceful

Last edited:
o_O Eyes up the waterproof 35mm:film: Minolta - selfie while I make a graceful swan dive into the canal? ...:help:

Sounds fun, as I am in Austria I might buy some Lederhosen for the occasion [emoji3]
This is just going from bad to worse :D

Me too :help: I can't find any Agriculture here in London. I went to the Science Museum a couple of days ago, they've got some lovely old farm tractors ... normally ... but they're currently out of bounds.

BTW DK et al ... I've been in touch with susie and she'll be back soon. :D
Oh dear, could you not do the 'out of bounds' as the theme :D

And glad to hear Susie will be back !!

Well, last weeks theme turned out to be a lot harder than I thought it'd be. ( for some)

See what you make of this, you lucky people :D

Graceful
Another nice one (y)

I must get my ballet gear out!
Do IT :D

Last edited:
Im still in, just mental busy.
Worked last saturday, worked all week, working this Saturday AND sunday.....

Roll on next weekend.........

BTW - NOT liking Gracefull Im afraid Hissy.....

Back