weebleswobble TP52 - Week 39 Bent

Hi Donna, another catch-up from me as I've got behind and missed your last few images.

Pleasure - lovely close-up details; they definitely look good enough to eat :)
Tiny - well spotted. The red and white make a striking combination and the little lone figure is spot on for the theme.
Face - clever idea :) I'm sure they loved it.
Agriculture - very pretty scene with a fantastic big sky. Spot on.
Graceful - different take on the theme and an ideal subject for it. Well timed to catch him off the ground!
Fruit - a nice mix of colours and textures and it works well (y)

Week 30 - Vehicle
Today was our local carnival procession, so there was sure to be a suitable subject for 'vehicle\. Changed to sepia style for the country and western atmosphere
Social Media-6911.jpg

Hi Donna, I'm so far behind I won't go right back but I have looked and you have some great shots got the themes, I especially like Tiny, what a great perspective.
That's a smashing fun choice for Vehicle, I agree with Stan, it would be perfect with a vintage look added.

Oh no!, the hideous crime of spot colour has been committed! ;)

Works well in this case......

vehicle - right on theme and a fun choice
Piece - fantastic hair do well spotted very unusual
contrast - good use of selective colour works really well for this theme

Hi Donna,

Fruit - I rather like the effect of the textures in the reflection.
Vehicle - I didn't realise "Once upon a time in the west" was a Western, I immediately thought of the Dire Straits track.
Plenty going on in that shot, and it tells the story of the kids having fun. What is the colour version like?
Piece - Love it, great concept and the one occasion where taking a shot from behind really works, as you wouldn't have got the full effect of the braids from the front. We can probably forgive the selective de-sat too ;) as it's both ladies and not just a single colour.
Contrast - I didn't twig it was selective colouring (until I read your comment) so it works well. Nice sharp detail and use of the dead space.

Piece - well spotted and an interesting take on the theme, lovely colours
Contrast - good use of selective colour, suits the theme.

Hair piece, colourful and different, never would have thought of that. Contrast, right on theme and also very interesting.:clap:

Well spotted for the hair piece, great choice for the theme. I like contrast too, I'm torn between liking the empty space and wanting the boats to be a bit bigger :D

Hi Donna - Now that is a colourful hairpiece indeed, the selective colour was sure needed with this one I recon to help it stand out against the greenery !!!

Contrast is my fav of the two selective colour shots though, liking the composition and the negative space is very effective :)

Hi Donna, I love the 'hair piece' image! Great colours and patterns, and I like the balance provided by the lady in the colourful dress in the background. Contrast works well too. I'm not a fan of selective colour but this is one of those examples of it working well and I like the use of negative space too. Very arty (y)

Week 34 - curves
I just don't have one for week 33 yet, so way behind, and will catch up eventually. But at least I can get this one started, and come back to 'clean'
Social Media-7541-2.jpg

Looks yuumy, I wonder what it would be like captured with his hand further across and the frame full of chocs?

Love the light on the chocolates Donna. I wonder if the gold leaf adds anything to the taste? I'd be eating them all the time too:puke:

Looks yuumy, I wonder what it would be like captured with his hand further across and the frame full of chocs?

Thanks. I did try the hand in different places but couldn't get it quite right as hiding the idea what it was. It was taken with my phone and he was quite busy so I couldn't really orchestrate too much what I wanted.

Curves - Nice curves on the car and the road and even the hills. Good light too with the touch of sunset in the sky. Very nice
Occupation - Those chocs look lovely with the gold strip. Good choice, fits the theme well

:D

Back