Allan.H TP52 2017 WEEK 52 WEATHER ADDED

Really nice tones and plenty detail in that, Allan. Well done.

Really nice tones and plenty detail in that, Allan. Well done.

Thanks

Good camera and lens love mine :) A good shot of Woody, clear and sharp eye, also like the reflection in his eye, with the hair just coming over (y)

we both obviously have taste, its a nice lens considering the price, thanks for looking :)

Beautiful shot Allan - love that glaze and detail of the eye and that sharpness to the eyelid itself. Oh yes, Hairy as well .. almost secondary.

:agree: the bright eye and the hair filling the frame is very good for the theme

Beautiful shot Allan - love that glaze and detail of the eye and that sharpness to the eyelid itself. Oh yes, Hairy as well .. almost secondary.

Thanks Carl

Great Alan, Love the reflection in the eye!

Thank you
:agree: the bright eye and the hair filling the frame is very good for the theme

Thank you, appreciate you looking in

Nice picture, and a lovely eye.

Thanks

I love the emotion this image conveys (in addition to the hairiness, of course!). Nice one.

song title- I don't know the son but I like the picture and it fits the title nicely done
Order - I like the white against the black simple but effective
Comfort - good choice of props really suits the theme another simple but effective shot
Hairy - Lovely shot, I like the siney eye and the reflections in it a very hairy shot indeed

It certainly is Hairy Allan, nice close up, with plenty of detail.

I love the emotion this image conveys (in addition to the hairiness, of course!). Nice one.
Thank you

Love you Hairy shot, really crisp eye and love the textures (y)
Thanks

song title- I don't know the son but I like the picture and it fits the title nicely done
Order - I like the white against the black simple but effective
Comfort - good choice of props really suits the theme another simple but effective shot
Hairy - Lovely shot, I like the siney eye and the reflections in it a very hairy shot indeed
Thanks

It certainly is Hairy Allan, nice close up, with plenty of detail.
Ta very much

Really like the Comfort shot Allan. Lovely black background sets off the red and white perfectly. Very cute too (y)

That is one super shot of the dog. Great reflections from the eye and lots of lovely detail. It's also the second Hairy Eyeball shot I've seen this week, but the other involved a coconut:p

I'd forgotten all about the phrase until I saw the pics today :rolleyes:

Really like the Comfort shot Allan. Lovely black background sets off the red and white perfectly. Very cute too (y)

That is one super shot of the dog. Great reflections from the eye and lots of lovely detail. It's also the second Hairy Eyeball shot I've seen this week, but the other involved a coconut:p

I'd forgotten all about the phrase until I saw the pics today :rolleyes:

Thanks

Perfect dof, light, lovely sharp detailed eye and scruffy coat. (y)

That's a stunning photo for Hairy Allan, another that has me wondering hair or fur but hey, but with an image that good I don't care, that's excellent :clap:

<EDIT> Thinking again forget the fur bit, 'Dog Hair' and Cat Fur' now rattles in my brain :D

Last edited:
Nice compo ... a single eye obscured by hair and lots more hair. Great detail. (y)

Last edited:
Perfect dof, light, lovely sharp detailed eye and scruffy coat. (y)

Thanks

That's a stunning photo for Hairy Allan, another that has me wondering hair or fur but hey, but with an image that good I don't care, that's excellent :clap:

<EDIT> Thinking again forget the fur bit, 'Dog Hair' and Cat Fur' now rattles in my brain :D

Very kind of you to say, thanks

That is a beauty - love the close crop and composition. Your Woody is properly hairy...unlike our Woody who's a short haired lurcher and just wasn't up to this week's theme :rolleyes:

He is indeed properly hairy, I do like a Lurcher maybe you can get him in some time. Thanks

Very sharp and nice colours and light in his eye. Very good photo!

That looks more like a Corn snake than a Smooth snake, to me, but I'll let you off :D
I'm not convinced about the section of wood right in the foreground,
but its nicely lit Allan it shows of the detail in the scales very well :)

What beautiful colours and texture Allan - lighting is spot on. Excellent

That looks more like a Corn snake than a Smooth snake, to me, but I'll let you off :D
I'm not convinced about the section of wood right in the foreground,
but its nicely lit Allan it shows of the detail in the scales very well :)

Nobody likes a smart*rs* :) I agree the wood does distract bloody thing wouldn't keep still, is this any better

What beautiful colours and texture Allan - lighting is spot on. Excellent

Thanks Carl

Last edited:
Great colours and textures, very sharp and nice contrasting black background.

Lovely colours and detail, not too many hot spots on it's skin. suits the black background. (y)

Back