weekly Clives TP 52 Week 52: Celebrate

Great fun shot, and interesting angle.

Yes what fun, nice looking dog with professional handler.

Haha, good idea for the shot. You've given Abbie a little more exposure too (I expect that's what she's after ;) ).
Question... Is the white point / exposure right as the paper looks a little grey (though I suppose the free local papers aren't printed on the highest quality paper.

Haha, good idea for the shot. You've given Abbie a little more exposure too (I expect that's what she's after ;) ).
Question... Is the white point / exposure right as the paper looks a little grey (though I suppose the free local papers aren't printed on the highest quality paper.

It really is a horrible colour paper, and if I have been helpful to Abbies employment prospects then I have done my bit for our struggling economy;):olympus:

Reactions: LC2
Definitely personal from many perspectives - services, column, theme .... Photographically, I like the slanted angle and the obviously sharp focus.

A catch up of sorts from me.

camouflage: great image works really well.

Artificial: A super fun shot.

Personal: Most definitely fits the theme. I did have a bit of a laugh as I couldn't help wondering what she did at the weekends.

Great idea Clive, works well., but it seems she's fully booked for the next few days :(

:D

Artificial - made me smile and congratulations on your results.
Personal - Definitely on theme and good focus

Personal - (although I haven't caught up to this theme myself ) your just works well for me and in the scheme of things isn't something Immediately that came to mind on finding out this weeks theme. Some nice focus on this as well.... Good effort all round

Another + for the take on the theme and the angle.

Great idea Clive, works well., but it seems she's fully booked for the next few days :(

:D

Do you think she'll ever realise her good fortune? ;)

Personal advertising works well and it's very difficult to get a crisp photo from a newspaper so you've done well to keep the colours clean too (y)

Personal No explanation necessary, great take on the theme.

Hi Clive, thank you for visiting my thread a couple of weeks ago and I'm sorry it's taken so long to return the visit! I've just had a look through your thread and my favourites so far are the first shot for Metal, for the narrow DOF and great colours and textures of the rust, Happy for the great sense of movement and the pose and expression, Abandoned for the colour and condition of the clearly unloved boat, and I like the set of photos for Artificial; super humour in the first one and the others show some interesting 'behind the scenes' details and angles.

I've enjoyed catching up with your thread and will be following in future (y)

Topical - a nice collection of cards there.

Living world - fits the theme, I do find the persons head a little bit of a distraction, but I guess there wasn't much you could do.

Spiky - bang on for the theme, I feel a closer crop would help the image.

Artificial - a perfect image, I really like it. I almost thought it was a real dog for a second or two.

Personal - well that is personal, I can only really echo what others have said.

Week 13 EFFORT

This lady was running along Bognor Regis sea front on what was a cold and windy day, she was definitely making more of an effort than me.

Week 13 Effort.jpg

Last edited:
I remember when a phone was used to make phone calls, not you can do sssoooo much more.

Nice vibrant read and fills the frame.

Cheers.

2 Great images the lady running is defiantly making an effort

Love the mix of mobile technology and the vibrant read background too

Back