Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Sign up (only) thread

:beer::beer::beer::beer: @Dark Knight ... slip my name on the list... i kind of managed to keep up this year :sleep:.. at times..:sneaky:
Splendid Frank (y)

@Dark Knight OK! I'm back in, call me indecisive.
YAY !!! glad to hear it David :)

As I am already on the spreadsheet, (how did that happen :thinking:) looks like I will be doing it next year :snaphappy:
And another SPLENDID (y)

hhhmmmmm

had a look at the spreadsheet and I'm not listed yet :( do you have to be on it to join in the fun..... and how exactly does it work (the spreadsheet that is )
Oh... sorry how did I miss that :bang: will add you now :)

Don't panic Dean ( @Dark Knight ) up dates the spread sheet as and when he gets time,
Just start start when everyone else does (y)

(And if he hasn't added you by then I'll personally kick his arse, how does that sound? :D )
Oi You :bat:

I must say, doing the top list on the sheet, despite some fantastic people pulling out this year I feel we have a real strong and great starting bunch already, really looking forward to the weekly images :)

Ooh err, I've made it onto the top list for the first time! I really had better get this one finished :D

Yes? :p

I must say, doing the top list on the sheet, despite some fantastic people pulling out this year I feel we have a real strong and great starting bunch already, really looking forward to the weekly images :)
Yep its looking good, looks like we have us a convoy Challenge (y)

Can I use that as an excuse to buy another camera?

As good as any. :)
A4LjIvz.gif

I'd like to try this. Never done one before.
Do you know what you'll be letting yourself in for :D
Seriously though, give it a go. It's meant to be fun, so make it what you want.
This was my first year and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. But i have at times been behind with themes and comments, but have always caught up.

I feel sorry for @Andrew Benbow, who seems to be doing the 2018 52 twice, if the spreadsheet is to be believed.
Oooopsie :whistle:

Think I might try again...see how far I get!
Oooo that is great news, welcome back Anita :clap:

I'd like to try this. Never done one before.
Welcome to the 52 Ross (y)

May I join in this year? Hopefully I can keep up to date.

Phil
Super Job, welcome back Phil, good luck with your 2018 shots :)

After 1 completion and lots of false starts maybe 2018 will be my year - count me in!

@Dark Knight I see I've been added to the spread sheet , Dean .....
I'll give you "Asif" :p

2018 is looking good though Mate (y)

Woo Hoo... the Snake is in the house, shoehorns a plenty :LOL:
I've not said "Yes" yet, :p besides as I said before IF I do I may well lock my thread, so no one can comment and
I wont feel bad if I don't reciprocate ... :p

In all seriousness, I'd love to play again, but I genuinely don't know if I have the time.
Especially as we will be one man down ( at work) in the new year.
And "they" always wait until the absolute last minute before finding replacements :rolleyes:
(BTW keep that quiet he hasn't handed in his notice yet :D )

By hook or by crook I'll be the last in your book @Dark Knight I only carry a long lens and I'm really reluctant to change lens as I get dust on the camera.
You should change the lens with the camera pointing to the floor Shirley, a lot less chance of dust getting in :)

Can I join in again please? I failed in 2016 and haven't done much photography since so hoping the challenge will get me back into taking photographs.
Welcome back Liz, you were so close with 41 themes done in 2016 hopefully 2018 is your year to complete the 52 (y)

Same here!
You ain't kidding :naughty:

Back