weekly rpn's 2017 Project 52 - Week 52 WEATHER Added *** COMPLETED ***

Graceful - all nice sharp focus I like the first one best.
Fruit - nice use of the light box with the kiwi slices and the fruit pacman is fun
Vehicle - I like the effect you have achieved super shot
Piece - Jigsaw great idea. I see what Sirch means about the embossed effect but mainly on the bottom half. lovely sunset scene.
Contrast - Great shot for the theme I love the old stone against the reflected blue sky

Hi Stan,

Graceful - they are not popular here either. Theses are beautiful shots though. I have tried to do this a few times but failed miserably, I think I need some lessons;)
Fruit - the light box has worked really well the green really pops and all the little hairs stand out well
Vehicle - These 52s are great for making is try new things. Well done the mini looks great and shows just enough detail
Piece - Great effect and looks like a good sunset too. Was going to ask how but the you explained it so thanks will have a look at that.
Contrast - What a good find, 2 very different buildings making an excellent contrast

:D

Classic contrasting architecture image ... and it's a beaut :clap:

Graceful - all nice sharp focus I like the first one best.
Fruit - nice use of the light box with the kiwi slices and the fruit pacman is fun
Vehicle - I like the effect you have achieved super shot
Piece - Jigsaw great idea. I see what Sirch means about the embossed effect but mainly on the bottom half. lovely sunset scene.
Contrast - Great shot for the theme I love the old stone against the reflected blue sky

Hi Stan,

Graceful - they are not popular here either. Theses are beautiful shots though. I have tried to do this a few times but failed miserably, I think I need some lessons;)
Fruit - the light box has worked really well the green really pops and all the little hairs stand out well
Vehicle - These 52s are great for making is try new things. Well done the mini looks great and shows just enough detail
Piece - Great effect and looks like a good sunset too. Was going to ask how but the you explained it so thanks will have a look at that.
Contrast - What a good find, 2 very different buildings making an excellent contrast

:D

Thanks, both for the catch-up comments, very much appreciated.

Well spotted Stan .... perfect for the theme, really clear detail in both buildings.

Classic contrasting architecture image ... and it's a beaut :clap:

Hi Stan, Love your contrast shot, great compo and colours. (y)

Hey Stan :)

Contrast - now that is a great juxtaposition as well as Contrast, the difference is certainly day and night in colour, textures and age, cool (y)

Thankyou, pleased you like the shot. I used a 70-200mm lens at 155mm to 'compress' the perspective of the two contrasting buildings.

Stormtroopers Cleaning, a really good fun shot Stan. Like it how you positioned them, like the shadow and very faint reflections :)

Thanks, Dave. I used of an old SLR to enhance the theme too.

Absolutely love this idea for clean (y)

Thanks, glad you like the shot.

I do like a good lego shot and this is a cracker! Could be Darth Vader's camera

Some of you may recognise this building as I've used it before for 52 projects; Knowledge in 2011 and again Spiral in 2015. Sir Duncan Rice Building, the central atrium of Aberdeen University Library. It has won numerous awards.

Week 34 - Curves

Curve Down by Stan, on Flickr

Great subject for the theme, well captured, love the way it leads the eye downwards.

Hi Stan,

Piece - great idea and a lovely image to use for the 'jigsaw' (y)
Contrast is spot on for the theme with so many different contrasts - age, colour, height, texture - and pleasing overall with those lovely blues in the larger building.
Clean - I like that! Perfect for the theme and cleverly arranged :)
Curves - what a lovely staircase and perfect for this week. If I had one like that near me I would definitely be there trying different angles and probably returning for themes like this. Great viewpoint (y)

Both good and what a fantastic staircase either one for me

Thanks, Allan.

Thought I'd seen it before Stan.
It's good to revisit subject as they'll always be subtly different. Works well for the theme. Impressive to avoid getting bodies in the shot.

Thanks, Tim. It's an interesting building for photos inside and outside. Here's the outside of the building

W11 Knowledge by Stan, on Flickr

Hi Stan,

Piece - great idea and a lovely image to use for the 'jigsaw' (y)
Contrast is spot on for the theme with so many different contrasts - age, colour, height, texture - and pleasing overall with those lovely blues in the larger building.
Clean - I like that! Perfect for the theme and cleverly arranged :)
Curves - what a lovely staircase and perfect for this week. If I had one like that near me I would definitely be there trying different angles and probably returning for themes like this. Great viewpoint (y)

Thanks, Andrea for the catch-up comments. Much appreciated.

Super job Stan. It looks a long way down but sharp at the bottom.

Back