Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Morning all ... well ive decided I'm allergic to holidays !!

Back from yet another holiday in Spain where I spent half of it in hospital. Anyway, 'nuff said, I'm taking a month out to chill out and spend less time on the Internet for a while. I'm avoiding brain churning activities :thinking:

Will post a couple I took on holiday, and i will hop in occasionally to see what you're all up to :)

Put your feet up girl. We hope to see you back before too long. :hug:

Hi all! I'm still clinging onto this. I haven't even looked at the forum in a month but hopefully I'll get stuck in soon. I've taken pictures for everything since 'minimalism' but I'm still totally stuck on that one! As soon as I've got something I should be up to date.
Glad to hear Nick... it is that time of year for sure :D

Morning all ... well ive decided I'm allergic to holidays !!
:LOL:

Back from yet another holiday in Spain where I spent half of it in hospital. Anyway, 'nuff said, I'm taking a month out to chill out and spend less time on the Internet for a while. I'm avoiding brain churning activities :thinking:

Will post a couple I took on holiday, and i will hop in occasionally to see what you're all up to :)
Oh dear, that's a fcuker :(

6 paydays until xmas !!!!!!!!
:bat:

Yay! I always look forward to being one more topic behind. [emoji52]

Oh yes, me too!
emoji52.png

... well chuffed, I am. :D

and I always enjoy a Thursday, but not half as much as all the anticipation that comes with it. :cautious:

Ahhhh, falling behind........bloody life/work balance sucks badly right now.......

Just so you all know who to blame ...
:D

Lets see if you can hold your breath for approx 24 hours :D
Hahahaaa it will be good to be popular :whistle: :LOL:

Ahhhh, falling behind........bloody life/work balance sucks badly right now.......
Damn, I know how you feel Mark, hopefully the tide turns soon for you (y)

:sulk:Adios for now everyone.

Was diagnosed with skin cancer, again!, on Tuesday and that's just too much to take in at the moment.

This time it is on my face an I'm waiting to hear when they are going to operate :dummy:

I'll be watching the themes and may chuck in a couple of pics but my 52 is not a priority this year.

Thanks for all your comments and support but at the moment life seems to be taking the urine :sulk::mad: :(

but at the moment life seems to be taking the urine :sulk::mad: :(

FFS Jill! :( have a cyber
download.png
I wish you well, and hope that they don't take too long mucking about before they operate xx

Goddamnit!
I was hoping this one would come out in the winter. Just for the whines and whinges :p
C'est la vie

Agriculture

Agriculture ... not much of that around here. I'm off Glos a week tomorrow but gonna have to shoehorn something in before that.

Last edited:
Really sorry to hear that @Bruja, fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

Sad to hear your news Jill, skin cancer is curable but its such a sod when your not well. Keep in touch.

Agriculture, bring it on. I can hear a tractor now cutting 2nd crop of hay(y)

Agriculture; luckily I'm back in Scotland but does my chilli plants count?
Were they difficult to grow?
They could be Aggro-culture I suppose :D

Wishing you all the best Jill. I hope they get you sorted asap x

And bugger for Agriculture, they cut, baled and cleared the field behind my house last week, and I didn't take any pictures :(

Hmmm...agriculture...living on a farm.
DAYAM! :D

At least someone is happy ( assuming its not purely livestock of course :D)

Back