weekly TP52 for 2015 - Post your photographs here...but no comments :)

Two little guys helping me out with my torn bike pads.

20277265720_629ce5ab85_b_d.jpg

Week 30 - TEAR

Week 33 : Religion.

A bit of an obvious one from me this week. This is The church of St John the Baptist in the village of Piddington, Northants. What's interesting (to me that is, religion is of no interest to me) is the use of the redundant, and de-consecrated, Wesleyan Chapel in the village to house the museum for the finds of a Roman Villa and Iron age settlement located on the edge of the village. The people working the ongoing dig were very friendly and helpful when I landed there, telling me all about the villa whilst helping me to pack away. What a shame I'd stowed my camera before landing so missed the opportunity to shoot the excavation site. I will revisit this interesting village another day!

Anyway here's the shot ticked off. Yawn.

View attachment 44328

CLICKY LINKY CLICKY LINKY

Last edited:
Week 33 : Religion.

A bit of an obvious one from me this week. This is The church of St John the Baptist in the village of Piddington, Northants. What's interesting (to me that is, religion is of no interest to me) is the use of the redundant, and de-consecrated, Wesleyan Chapel in the village to house the museum for the finds of a Roman Villa and Iron age settlement located on the edge of the village. The people working the ongoing dig were very friendly and helpful when I landed there, telling me all about the villa whilst helping me to pack away. What a shame I'd stowed my camera before landing so missed the opportunity to shoot the excavation site. I will revisit this interesting village another day!

Anyway here's the shot ticked off. Yawn.

View attachment 44328

CLICKY LINKY CLICKY LINKY

Yip, I'd say they qualify as comments ;)

Ooopppss

Back