weekly TP52 for 2015 - Post your photographs here...but no comments :)

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
OK fellow TP members...if you are taking part in the TP52 for 2015 keep reading.

When you have taken your photograph for the theme, post it in here, along with a link to the same photo back in your own thread (instructions below). People can then follow the link, and give you feedback in your thread.

There's no need to post photos in order, or to worry if you get behind, just post each shot as and when it's ready. Take a look at last year's thread to see how it works

When you want to comment on other people's shots, simply click on "Go to first new post" arrow for this thread, and click on people's links to leave comment

Please do not post comments in this thread, which is for photos only. Instead, follow the links to people's own threads, and comment there.

Linking Instructions

The easiest way to do this is to post your pictures in your own threads first, then follow these instructions:

1) In the lower right corner of your new post in your thread, you'll see a number: Click on that.

2) A new window or tab will open
. Copy the URL code.

3) Come to this thread, and as well as posting your picture, type something like "Linky Thing", highlight it, click on the link icon on the task bar above (with Bold, italic and underline icons on) then paste the link you copied in step two above and click OK.

4) I think the above is OK, but I've done it so often I might have missed something. Any questions JUST ASK (y)

(y) Well done Andy.

Official launch thread will probably be up on 20th December with an optional warm up theme to get people started over Christmas - but there's an 'unofficial, official 2015 52' thread here for any general questions, registering of interest, chit chat etc.
p.s. @Happysnapper79 seems your thread has now officially been hijacked :LOL:

Last edited:
Hi Sara,

I'm not sure . . .

Your photo's showing OK, but no link back to your thread, so I've added it in for you.
Easiest way to do it, following Andy's instructions above :

Back in your own 52 thread, click on the number at the bottom right of your photo post :

9078420875.jpg

This will bring up a bit of code which you need to copy and paste to create the link here.
Then following Andy's screenshots, write your text in your post in this thread (I wrote "Linky to Sara's thread") and highlight what you've just written.
Click the link icon and copy in the bit of code that you generated above . . . and done :)

It may be easier if you have two tabs open - one with this thread open and one with your own thread so that you can flick between the two.

Last edited:
Dammit, I always have trouble at the beginning with this linking thing -- I'll get back to you when I've sorted it.

pattern%20(1%20of%201).jpg

LINK to Pattern

Last edited:
So here we have it, "Patterns"
Paul Simon wrote a song years ago, called patterns,
and in it he mentions "Like the pieces of a puzzle"

My 52 epic fail

Last edited:
Pattern linky

Pattern f2.8
by Raptor Mike, on Flickr

EDIT: After some comments and some thoughts I decided to go for my second image of the set as seen below at f16. I posted the fist one because it is like a macro and it has a little bohka effect and is sharp in the centre of the pattern. But the second does show the pattern better. I've left the first posted image for comparison.

Pattern f16
by Raptor Mike, on Flickr

Last edited:
My linky doesn't work :( What am I doing wrong?
I had this problem too.... Try this. When you click on your post number and the link box comes up with the details, make sure you click the first of the two tabs "BB code" I think it says instead of HTML. Then copy the code that appears in the top header section of the dialogue box instead of the code that's in the box halfway down that say copy and paste this code etc.
Worked for me anyway![emoji38]

I had this problem too.... Try this. When you click on your post number and the link box comes up with the details, make sure you click the first of the two tabs "BB code" I think it says instead of HTML. Then copy the code that appears in the top header section of the dialogue box instead of the code that's in the box halfway down that say copy and paste this code etc.

Worked for me too :banana:Thank you

Thanks for the "How to ..." advice for links. Seem to have a bit of a block about this!!! Anyhow, I've now written myself a step by step guide so hope it works. (I've got 52 goes at it so should be OK by the end!!! ;))

I'm in ;)

Lukas's 52 Thread : Linky

Patterns
by 7photography.co.uk, on Flickr

STAFF EDIT : Hi Lukas,
I spotted this here and noticed that you hadn't set up your own thread for your challenge yet - so I took the liberty of copying it into a thread in your name and adding a link at the top of this post :)

Sarah

Last edited by a moderator:
And so, onto patterns , taken from the bedroom window a 10sec exposure. White balance has proved very awkward under these street lamps, but the colours are very close to the how it looked, I tried and tried to get rid of the colour cast, but no look.

pattern by scilly puffin, on Flickr

I saw this effect on on a pic and fancied trying it out.

pattern 2 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

Linky

Reactions: KAS
Back